In recent times, the trend of financing electric scooters is gaining momentum. Often, in situations where some people have a limited budget, they choose to pay a down payment of a few thousand rupees and bring home their desired scooter, paying the remaining amount in easy installments.
For those interested in financing the most affordable model of electric scooters, the Ola S1 X, which is currently one of the best-selling electric scooters in India, various details such as the down payment, loan options, interest rates, loan duration, and total interest will be provided.
The Ola S1 X 2 kilowatt variant, the most affordable electric scooter by Ola, is priced at INR 89,999 in showroom and INR 94,878 on-road. This scooter offers an excellent range of up to 95 kilometers on a single charge, with a top speed of 85 kilometers per hour.
In terms of financing, if you choose to finance this variant with a down payment of INR 20,000, you would need to take a loan of INR 74,878. If you opt for a 9% interest rate for a period of 3 years, you would need to pay a monthly installment of INR 2,381 for the next 36 months. Additionally, there will be an approximate interest of INR 11,000 on this scooter.
With the increasing popularity of electric scooters in India, the option of financing makes it easier for more people to afford these eco-friendly modes of transportation. As the market for electric vehicles continues to grow, the financing options for electric scooters like the Ola S1 X are becoming more accessible to a wider audience.
– Electric scooter financing is becoming popular, with many people opting for down payments and installment plans.
– Ola S1 X2, the cheapest model from Ola, is currently in demand for financing in India.
– The price of Ola S1 X2 is Rs. 89,999 in the showroom, with an on-road price of Rs. 94,878.
– It has a range of 95 kilometers and a top speed of 85 kilometers per hour.
– With a down payment of Rs. 20,000, the remaining amount to be financed is Rs. 74,878, which can be paid in monthly installments over 3 years at 9% interest.