In recent times, Bajaj has introduced a new electric scooter in the Indian market called the Bajaj Chetak Electric. This scooter has become the new face of Bajaj’s electric vehicles, incorporating several modern technologies and features. One of its most notable features is its impressive range and battery performance. With a single charge, it has a range of 108 kilometers, powered by a 2.9kwh lithium-ion battery. The scooter can be fully charged in five hours with a normal charger, and only two hours with a fast charger. The Bajaj Chetak Electric boasts a BLDC hub motor that generates impressive power and torque, resulting in a speed of 63 kilometers per hour.
In terms of safety features, the scooter draws inspiration from the classic design of the older Bajaj Chetak. It comes in two variants – urban and premium – both showcasing LED lighting and turn signals. The digital instrument console displays crucial information such as speed, battery level, range, mode, time, and date, along with Bluetooth connectivity to sync with a smartphone.
As for the price, the Bajaj Chetak Electric is offered at an affordable price in the Indian market. The base variant is available at a showroom price of ₹1.15 lakh, while the top variant goes up to ₹1.45 lakh. Bajaj has also introduced a new EMI plan, allowing customers to purchase the scooter with a down payment of ₹12,000 and subsequent monthly installments of just ₹3,480 for the next 3 years.
Overall, the Bajaj Chetak Electric has created a buzz in the Indian market, offering a budget-friendly, feature-packed, and stylish option for electric vehicle enthusiasts.
– Bajaj has recently launched a new electric scooter called Bajaj Chetak Electric in the Indian market.
– The price has been reduced to make it more budget-friendly, now costing around 1,20,000 rupees.
– The scooter has a range of 108 kilometers on a single charge and comes with a 2.9kwh lithium-ion battery.
– It features a BLDC hub motor, providing good power and torque, with a speed of 63 kilometers per hour.
– The scooter is inspired by the old Bajaj Chetak and comes in two variants, urban and premium, with LED lighting, turn signals, and a digital instrument console.
– The base variant is priced at 1.15 lakh rupees, with a top variant costing up to 1.45 lakh rupees, and Bajaj has introduced a new EMI plan for purchasing.