Maruti Suzuki has launched its latest MPV, the Maruti Suzuki Invicto, which is a stunning car with seven seats based on the Toyota Innova Hiace. The company recently introduced a new safety feature on its base model. The Maruti Invicto Zeta+ variant now offers a rear seatbelt reminder feature. This feature will now be available as standard in all models of this MPV. The addition of the rear seatbelt reminder feature in the Zeta+ variant (available in both 7 and 8-seater options) has resulted in a minor increase of Rs. 3,000 in its price.
Apart from the addition of this feature, no other changes have been made to this MPV. It comes with six airbags, auto-hold with electronic parking brake, 3-point seatbelt for all passengers, vehicle stability control, hill-start assist, and ISOFIX child seat anchors. The Alpha+ variant also includes additional features such as a 360-degree camera, front and rear parking sensors, tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), and rear defogger.
Maruti Suzuki has equipped its new MPV with a 2-liter petrol-hybrid engine similar to the Innova Hiace. This engine is capable of producing a maximum power of 186 bhp and a peak torque of 206 Nm. It also features an E-SVTi gearbox. The MPV offers a boot space of 239 liters, which can be increased to 690 liters by folding the rear seats. The ex-showroom price of this MPV ranges from Rs. 24.82 lakh to Rs. 28.42 lakh.
The Maruti Suzuki Invicto, with its impressive features and powerful engine, promises to be a popular choice in the MPV segment. With its focus on safety and comfort, it is poised to compete with other leading MPVs in the market.
– Maruti Suzuki has launched the Invicto, a 7-seater MPV based on the Toyota Innova Crysta.
– The base model of the Invicto now comes with a rear seatbelt reminder feature, available in all models.
– The Zeta+ variant now has this feature, with an increase of 3,000 rupees in price.
– Other features of the Invicto include 6 airbags, electronic parking brake, vehicle stability control, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
– The engine is a 2-liter petrol-hybrid with 186 bhp power and 206 Nm torque, and a 239-liter boot space.
– The ex-showroom price ranges from 24.82 lakh rupees to 28.42 lakh rupees.