Royal Enfield has recently launched its new bike, the Royal Enfield Scram 411, in India. This adventure bike resembles the company’s Himalayan bike but comes with special features that set it apart from others. The bike is equipped with a 411cc single-cylinder 4-stroke air-cooled SOHC engine that generates a power of 24.3 bhp at 6,500 rpm and a torque of 32 Nm at 4,500 rpm. It also has a 5-speed gearbox and delivers excellent performance while being easy to handle.
In addition to its powerful engine, the Scram 411 has modern features that enhance its speed. It comes with a round analog speedometer and a digital screen that displays essential information such as the speedometer, odometer, trip meter, gear position indicator, and fuel gauge. The bike’s design is inspired by scrambler and adventure bikes, making it suitable for off-roading and providing a comfortable feel while riding.
The Royal Enfield Scram 411 is priced between 2.03 lakhs to 2.09 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). For those planning to finance the purchase, banks offer loans at a 6% annual interest rate, with down payment options. The bike is positioned to compete with Yezdi Scrambler and Honda CB350RS in the Indian market. After the success of the Himalayan adventure bike, Royal Enfield aims to launch more adventure-oriented models in India.
– Royal Enfield has launched a new bike, the Royal Enfield Scram 411 in India, which looks similar to the Himalayan adventure bike but comes with unique features.
– The bike has a powerful 411cc single-cylinder 4-stroke air-cooled SOHC engine that generates 24.3 BHP power at 6,500 rpm and 32 Nm torque at 4,500 rpm, and is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
– It comes with modern features such as a round analog speedometer and a digital screen that includes a speedometer, odometer, trip meter, gear position indicator, and fuel gauge.
– The bike has a top speed of 140 km/h and a 15-liter fuel tank, and its price in India ranges from 2.03 lakh to 2.09 lakh rupees.
– The company plans to launch more adventure-oriented models in India, and the Scram 411 competes with Yezdi Scrambler and Honda CB350RS in the Indian market.