The New Maruti Brezza: Maruti’s craze in the Indian market is quite high. We all know that it is the company that sells the most cars in the country.
Maruti’s hatchback sells the most. But now the company has created a stir in the SUV segment as well. A few months ago, the country’s number one SUV was the Maruti Brezza. However, now the new Tata Nexon has once again taken the title of best-selling SUV.
Seeing this, Maruti is now going to upgrade its Brezza. The new Brezza will come with a new design and some new features. This makes the Brezza more affordable than the Nexon and could increase its sales.
According to reports in the media, the special edition of the new Brezza will change both the interior and exterior. In addition, there may be some basic changes in its features. It will be more muscular compared to the previous one, and its theme could also be changed.
The production of this upcoming special edition of the Maruti Brezza will be very limited. However, people associated with the company have said that if the demand is high, the production can be increased. This car will have a completely new grille and fog light, making its look even more attractive.
The engine and new features of the Maruti Brezza
While its look and features will change, its engine will remain the same at 1.4 liters, based on the K15C smart hybrid technology. This engine produces 101 horsepower and 136 Newton meters of torque. With a five-speed automatic gearbox, it can be driven smoothly in traffic.
Right now, its features are quite good. It includes power door locks, child safety locks, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, central locking, adjustable seats, and an anti-lock braking system, among other safety features. Its price starts at ₹8 lakh and goes up to ₹14 lakh ex-showroom. This makes it a value-for-money car for everyone. Therefore, you can still buy it now.
– Maruti Brezza is highly popular in the Indian market, being the best-selling car company in the country.
– The new version of Brezza is being upgraded with new designs and features to compete in the SUV segment, aiming to be more affordable and increase sales.
– The special edition of the new Brezza will have limited production, but if the demand is high, the production may be increased.
– Changes in the new version include a new grille, fog lights, and updated interior and exterior designs, making it more attractive.
– The engine of the new Brezza will remain the same, with a 1.4-liter K15C smart hybrid technology and a five-speed automatic gearbox.
– The car is equipped with various safety features and is priced between ₹8-14 lakhs, making it a value-for-money purchase option.