Royal Enfield has recently launched a new bike, the Scram 411, which looks completely different from the company’s adventure bike, the Himalayan, although it also has some modern features. The design of the Scram 411 resembles that of the Himalayan. Let’s talk about everything about this bike…
If we talk about the look, Royal Enfield’s new motorcycle, the Scram 411, features a design that is similar to the Himalayan, but it comes in a variety of colors which makes it even more attractive. The bike comes with Royal Enfield’s signature panels, which are located near the fuel tank instead of guarding. The Scram 411 is not heavy, making it easy to maneuver. In terms of mileage, this bike offers an impressive 33.3 kmpl.
The Scram 411 has a 411 cc bs6 – 2.0 single-cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine similar to the Himalayan, along with a 5-speed gearbox. The engine generates a power output of 24.3 bhp and a torque of 32 Nm, and the company claims that it has been tuned for the Scram with special character.
Since its arrival in the Indian market, the Royal Enfield Scram 411 has been competing with bikes such as the Yezdi Scrambler and Honda CB350RS. Inspired by the success of the Himalayan, the company planned to launch adventure models, which includes the Scram 411.
The Scram 411 features a small 19-inch front tire and a 17-inch rear tire. For braking duties, it has a 310 mm front disc brake and a 240 mm rear disc unit with dual-channel ABS. The suspension duties are handled by a 41 mm telescopic front fork with 190 mm travel and a rear mono-shock absorber. The Scram 411 features an offset speedometer similar to the Meteor 350, as well as an option for tripper navigation pod.
Lastly, if we talk about its price, the company has kept its ex-showroom price at only 2.06 lakhs. If you want to buy it by taking a loan from the bank, the bank will give you a loan of 2,19,593 with an annual interest rate of 6%. After that, you will have to pay a down payment of 24,000 rupees, and for the next 3 years, you will have to pay an EMI of 6,680 rupees per month.
– The Royal Enfield Scram 411 has been recently launched in the market, offering a unique design and modern features, different from the Himalayan adventure bike.
– Despite a design similar to the Himalayan, the Scram 411 features attractive color options and lightweight body, offering a mileage of 33.3 kmpl.
– Equipped with a powerful 411 cc engine, the Scram 411 features a 5-speed gearbox, generating 24.3 bhp power output and 32 Nm torque.
– Competing with models like the Yezdi Scrambler and Honda CB350RS, the Scram 411 is Royal Enfield’s venture into adventure models after the success of the Himalayan.
– The Scram 411 features 19-inch front and 17-inch rear tires, dual-channel ABS, and telescopic front forks and rear monoshock absorber, and is priced at 2.06 lakh rupees, with EMI options available.