The demand for electric vehicles is increasing in India. Nowadays, people are preferring electric vehicles, which is why companies are paying a lot of attention to electric vehicles and are launching them in the market. We will tell you about some electric cars that will be launched in the market very soon.
1. Mahindra & Mahindra: XUV700, Scorpio, and Thar
Mahindra’s three most spectacular and popular SUVs have been revealed. It is known that the company will launch it in the market within 2 to 3 years. For this, the company will use the INGLO skateboard architecture of the brand for its electric vehicles. The platform variant INGLO P1 will work like Thar EV and Scorpio, and its battery pack will be 60 KWh, which will give a range of 450 to 500 km once fully charged.
2. Tata Motors: Harrier, Safari, and Punch
Recently, the Tata company launched the electric model of Harrier at the 2023 Auto Expo, due to which Safari EV will also be made with the same design. The launch date of the Punch EV in the Indian market is till the end of 2023, while the company will launch the other two cars in the next two years. The company claims that the range of Punch EV will be about 350 kilometers. Harrier and Safari will also be equipped with a large battery pack, which will give a range of over 500 kilometers once fully charged.
3. Hyundai: Exter and Creta
Creta and Exter are quite popular due to their IC engine, and their electric variants are also ready. The testing of the Creta EV has been done already, and we have also seen its test model several times. The company says that they will launch their mid-size EV SUV in the market by 2025, which will have a 39.2 KWh battery pack. On the other hand, Exter EV will be placed in the last part of the spectrum, which will compete directly with SUVs like the Tata Punch EV and Citroen EC3.
4. Honda Elevate
Honda Cars India has announced that it will launch its new electric model, Honda Elevate, in the next three years. Currently, only a petrol engine has been given to the mid-size SUV. But a petrol and electric will be used for the Elevate EV. However, very little information has been given about it yet.
5. Maruti Suzuki: WagonR EV and Jimny Look-alike EV
Maruti Suzuki will launch 6 new EVs in the market by 2023, this is the company’s saying. We have seen only a glimpse of the new electric EV in the 2023 Auto Expo. According to reports, discussions of new EVs like WagonR EV and Jimny are going in the market. The WagonR EV will be launched in the market at an affordable price.
6. Renault Kwid EV
Recently, the company has announced the launch of the Kwid EV in the market. It will be launched at the end of 2024 or the beginning of 2025. There will be nine new models in this electric Kwid, which will be launched in the next 2-3 years. Keeping an eye on the affordable EV segment, the Kwid electric hatchback will compete with the Tata Tiago EV in the market.
– Electric vehicle demand in India is increasing rapidly, leading companies to focus on launching electric vehicles in the market.
– Mahindra & Mahindra plans to launch XUV700, Scorpio, and Thar electric models in the market in the next 2-3 years, with a battery pack of 60 Kwh and a range of 450-500 Km.
– Tata Motors recently launched the electric model of Harrier and will launch Safari and Punch by the end of 2023, with a range of 350 Km for Punch and over 500 Km for Harrier and Safari.
– Hyundai is preparing electric variants for Creta and Exter, with Creta EV set for launch by 2025 with a 39.2 Kwh battery pack, and Exter EV to compete with other SUVs in the market.
– Honda Cars India will launch the new electric model Honda Elevate within the next three years, with plans to use both petrol and electric versions for the mid-size SUV.
– Maruti Suzuki plans to launch 6 new EV models by 2023, including WagonR EV and Jinmy Look-alike EV, with WagonR EV targeted at the affordable segment.
– Renault has announced the launch of Kwid EV in the market by the end of 2024 or beginning of 2025, with nine new models planned to be launched in the next 2-3 years.