The Maruti S-presso is making waves in the automobile market with its powerful engine and impressive mileage. With a look that resembles the Scorpio, this budget-friendly car has caught the attention of many potential buyers.
The S-presso is equipped with a 1.0-liter petrol engine that generates 66 BHP and 89 NM of torque. It is available in both 5-speed manual and AMT units. The impressive mileage figures of the S-presso are worth noting, with the company claiming a mileage of up to 25.30 kmpl for the AMT version and 24.76 kmpl for the manual variant.
When it comes to features, the S-presso comes with a range of standard features including a SmartPlay infotainment system, centrally mounted instrument cluster, C-shaped tail lamps, auto gear shift, 14-inch steel wheels, electrically adjustable ORVMs, and hill-hold assist.
In terms of pricing, the S-presso is available in 4 trims and 6 variants – Std, LXi, VXi(O), and VXi+(O) – with prices ranging from 4.25 lakh rupees to 5.99 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). The car is available in six exterior shades including Starry Blue, Granite Grey, Silky Silver, Fire Red, Sizzle Orange, and Solid White.
The S-presso is set to compete with the likes of the Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, and Tata Punch in the market. Its combination of stylish design, powerful engine, and budget-friendly pricing makes it an attractive option for those in the market for a new car.
– Maruti S-presso is an affordable SUV-style car launched to compete in the market of high-priced SUVs
– The car features a powerful 1.0-liter petrol engine with good mileage and is available in manual and AMT variants
– Standard features of the car include smartplay infotainment system, central-mounted instrument cluster, and other powerful features like auto gear shift
– The car is available in 6 variants, with prices ranging from 4.25 to 5.99 lakh rupees
– The car comes in multiple exterior shades and competes with Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, and Tata Punch in the market.