The festive season has brought a boom in the automobile sector, particularly in the demand for SUV cars. However, the main challenge is the high prices of SUVs which deter potential buyers. In light of this, the Nissan Magnite is a micro SUV that starts at just 6 lakhs, making it an attractive option for those on a budget. The variant is claimed to offer the most features compared to its competitors, such as the Hyundai Exeter and Tata Punch, making it an excellent choice in the SUV market.
One notable aspect of the Nissan Magnite is its outstanding features and safety features. It comes with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless smartphone charger, a fully digital instrument cluster, an 8-inch touchscreen, JBL sound system, push-button start/stop, cruise control, ABS, dynamics control, reverse parking sensors, and various other safety features.
The Nissan Magnite is equipped with an impressive engine and offers good mileage. It is available with a 1.0-liter natural aspirated petrol engine producing 72 PS power, and a turbo-petrol manual that generates 100 PS power and 160 Nm torque. Additionally, it comes with a 1.0-liter turbo-petrol CVT engine, providing a combined mileage of around 20.0 kilometers per liter.
In terms of pricing, the Nissan Magnite is available at a starting price of 5.97 lakhs (ex-showroom) and goes up to 11.02 lakhs (ex-showroom). When compared to other cars like the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Exeter, and Tata Punch, the Nissan Magnite stands out as a competitive option in the SUV market.
With its affordable price, loaded features, and excellent performance, the Nissan Magnite is a promising contender in the SUV segment, making it an attractive choice for potential car buyers.
– The current festive season is seeing a boom in the automobile sector, with a high demand for SUV cars.
– The Nissan Magnite is a micro SUV available at a starting price of 6 lakhs, making it a budget-friendly option.
– The SUV boasts features such as wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless smartphone charger, digital instrument cluster, touchscreen, JBL sound system, push-button start, cruise control, ABS, dynamic control, and reverse parking sensors.
– It comes with a 1.0-liter turbo-petrol engine and offers a mileage of 20.0 km per liter.
– The price ranges from 5.97 lakhs to 11.02 lakhs, making it competitive with cars such as Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Exeter, and Tata Punch.