Mahindra, the country’s leading car manufacturer, has launched the XUV300 in the Indian market with a starting price of INR 12.90 lakhs. The TurboSport variant of the XUV300 has also undergone some cosmetic changes to set it apart from other trims. Let’s find out more about this SUV.
When it comes to the looks of the Mahindra XUV300, not much is known yet. However, it is expected to feature several cosmetic changes. It will sport distinct LED headlights and indicators, along with tail lamps and front grills. The exterior of the XUV300 will offer a fresh and unique design compared to its previous models.
Speaking of color options, the XUV300 will have three new dual-tone color options. These include white with a black roof, bronze with a black roof, and black with a white roof. The interior will feature red and silver accents, as well as a new all-black theme option.
In terms of branded features, the Mahindra XUV300 will come equipped with dual-zone climate control, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlamps, and an electric sunroof, among others. When it comes to safety, it will include disc brakes on all wheels, front parking sensors, 6 airbags, cornering brake control, ABS, and ISO-fix child seat mounts.
The highlight of the Mahindra XUV300 is its powerful engine. It is powered by a new 1.2-liter turbo petrol engine with direct injection. This engine can generate a power output of 130 PS at 5,000 rpm and a peak torque of 230 Nm between 1,500-3,750 rpm. With the over-boost function, the torque output can be increased to 250 Nm. The engine will be paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Mahindra XUV300 SUV is available in three variants – W6, W8, and W8(O). The TurboSport variant will have cosmetic upgrades, including gloss black trims on exterior elements and red accents to enhance the compact SUV’s sportiness.
In terms of pricing, the Mahindra XUV300 SUV starts at INR 10 lakhs (ex-showroom). It will compete with turbo variants of other compact SUVs in the Indian market, such as the Renault Kiger, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Nissan Magnite, and Kia Sonet.
Overall, the Mahindra XUV300 seems to offer a luxurious and stylish package with its cosmetic upgrades, branded features, powerful engine, and competitive pricing. It is expected to attract customers looking for a compact SUV that offers both performance and style.
– Mahindra has launched the XUV300 SUV in the Indian market with a starting price of 12.90 lakhs INR.
– The TurboSport variant of the XUV300 has undergone some cosmetic changes to differentiate it from other trims.
– The exterior of the XUV300 features new LED headlights, indicators, taillamps, and front grilles compared to the previous model.
– The XUV300 offers three new dual-tone color options, including white with black roof, bronze with black roof, and black with white roof.
– It comes with branded features such as dual-zone climate control, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlamps, and an electric sunroof.
– Safety features include disc brakes on all wheels, front parking sensors, 6 airbags, cornering brake control, ABS, and ISOfix child seat mount.
– The XUV300 is equipped with a new 1.2-liter turbo petrol engine with direct injection, generating 130 PS of power and 230 Nm of torque.
– It is available with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
– The XUV300 is offered in three variants: W6, W8, and W8(O), with the TurboSport variant featuring gloss black trim and red accents.
– The price of the XUV300 starts at 10 lakhs INR ex-showroom.
– It competes with the Renault Kiger, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Nissan Magnite, and Kia Sonet in the Indian market.