Maruti Baleno: In the current market, there is a high demand for SUVs, but there are also cars in India that give tough competition to SUVs in terms of features and looks. One such car is the Maruti Baleno, which has taken over the Indian auto sector. Let’s find out more about it.
The new Maruti Baleno comes with a large front grille and honeycomb patterned grille with silver strip, which is accompanied by wraparound headlights. It features three-element LED DRL signature, new C-shaped LED tail lights, a new rear bumper, tailgate shape, rear glass hatch, and a spoiler, making it more attractive.
As for the engine, the new Maruti Baleno is equipped with a 1.2-liter, four-cylinder K12N petrol engine that generates 83bhp of power. It also comes with a dual-jet petrol engine in the CNG variant, which produces 78ps of power and 99nm of peak torque. It is available with both manual and automatic transmission options. The company claims that the petrol engine provides a mileage of 22.94 kmpl, while the CNG engine delivers a mileage of 30.61 km/kg.
The new Maruti Baleno offers a good ground clearance with its overall dimensions of 3990mm in length, 1745mm in width, 1500mm in height, and a wheelbase of 2520mm. The AC vents have been redesigned as well.
In terms of features, the new Maruti Baleno comes with a 9-inch Smart Play Pro Plus touchscreen infotainment system that supports wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It also includes wireless phone charging, Alexa voice command, head-up display, a new flat-bottom steering wheel, cruise control, steering-mounted controls, a digital meter on the front glass, and ARKAMYS surround system for better music experience.
When it comes to safety, the new Maruti Baleno offers 6 airbags, electronic stability program (ESP), hill-start assist, 360-degree camera, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat, reverse camera, and rear parking sensors.
The new Maruti Baleno is available in four variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta, and Alpha. The ex-showroom price ranges from INR 6.61 lakhs to INR 9.88 lakhs. It competes with Hyundai i20, Toyota Glanza, Tata Altroz, and Citroen C3 in the Indian market.
Overall, the Maruti Baleno is a feature-packed and stylish car that gives a tough competition to SUVs in India.
– The Maruti Baleno is a car in India that competes with SUVs in terms of features and looks.
– It has a large front grille, honeycomb patterned front grille, and new LED DRL signature lights.
– The car has a 1.2-liter petrol engine with 83bhp power and a 1.2-liter dual-jet petrol engine with 78ps power and 99nm torque.
– The petrol engine offers a mileage of 22.94 kmpl and the CNG variant offers a mileage of 30.61 km/kg.
– The Baleno has good ground clearance and redesigned AC vents.
– It comes with a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
– Safety features include 6 airbags, ESP, hill-start assist, 360-degree camera, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX, reversing camera, and rear parking sensors.
– The Baleno is priced at 6.61 to 9.88 lakh rupees and competes with Hyundai i20, Toyota Glanza, Tata Altroz, and Citroen C3 in India.