Toyota Fortuner: The price of the popular SUV, Toyota Fortuner, has been increased for the second time this year. Previously, in July 2023, the price of this 7-seater SUV had increased by ₹40,000. Now, after a gap of about 3 months, the company has increased the prices by up to ₹70,000.
The Toyota Fortuner range now starts at ₹33.43 lakh for the petrol trims and ₹35.93 lakh for the diesel variant (ex-showroom). All variants of the Toyota Fortuner have seen a price hike. The petrol trims have become expensive by up to ₹44,000. This means that the starting price of the SUV has increased to ₹33.43 lakh (ex-showroom). On the other hand, the diesel variants have seen a price increase of up to ₹70,000.
The diesel Fortuner now starts at ₹35.93 lakh (ex-showroom), which goes up to ₹51.44 lakh (ex-showroom) for the top-spec GR-S variant. Additionally, the 4X2 diesel variant has seen a price hike of ₹44,000, while the 4X4 diesel MT/AT, Legender 4X4 diesel AT, and GR-S 4X4 diesel AT have seen a price increase of ₹70,000.
– The price of the Toyota Fortuner has increased by up to 70,000 rupees (ex-showroom) for the second time this year.
– The petrol trim of the Fortuner now starts at 33.43 lakhs rupees (ex-showroom), while the diesel variant starts at 35.93 lakhs rupees (ex-showroom).
– Prices have increased for all variants of the Fortuner, with petrol trims becoming 44,000 rupees more expensive and diesel trims increasing by 44,000 to 70,000 rupees.
– The increase in prices within just 3 months is surprising, as manufacturers usually avoid raising prices during festival seasons.
– The Fortuner is a popular SUV in the Indian market, especially among diesel customers.
– The Fortuner is powered by a 2.7-liter petrol engine with 164 bhp and a 2.8-liter diesel engine with 201 bhp.
– A new generation of the Fortuner is expected to be launched globally next year, featuring a design influenced by the latest Tacoma pickup truck.
– The new Fortuner will be powered by a mild hybrid GD series diesel engine.