Honda Elevate: Honda is all set to launch its first mid-size SUV, the Honda Elevate, with an announcement of its prices in India expected soon. The upcoming SUV has been unveiled recently, and bookings for the Honda Elevate have already begun. Let’s take a look at its features and expected prices.
In terms of looks and design, the Honda Elevate sports a black front grille, LED headlights, and LED fog lamps in the front bumper. The front fascia of the Honda Elevate has a boxy design. The side profile features wheel arches and body cladding. Additionally, the SUV comes with 17-inch alloy wheels, rearview mirrors on the doors, and silver roof rails.
Moving on to the premium features of the Honda Elevate, it offers a 7-inch TFT screen in the instrument console, a new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, a push start-stop button, a lane watch camera, six airbags, and Level-2 ADAS. The Honda Elevate will compete with cars like the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos facelift, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, and Toyota Urban Cruiser.
As for the engine, the Honda Elevate is powered by a 1.5-liter, 4-cylinder naturally-aspirated petrol engine, which generates a maximum power output of 121 bhp and a peak torque of 145 Nm. The SUV offers a choice of a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed CVT automatic transmission.
The prices for the Honda Elevate are yet to be announced, but reports suggest that the base variant is expected to be priced at around 11 lakh rupees.
And, the Honda Elevate is a powerful mid-size SUV that offers a luxurious look, impressive features, and a competitive engine. With its expected competitive pricing, it is set to give tough competition to other SUVs in the market.
– Honda has launched its first mid-size SUV, Honda Elevate, with a luxurious look and strong engine.
– The front grille, LED headlights, and fog lamps on the front bumper give the car a stylish appearance.
– The side profile features wheel arches and body cladding, along with 17-inch alloy wheels, rearview mirrors, and silver roof rails.
– The premium features of the Honda Elevate include a 7-inch TFT screen, a new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, a push start-stop button, a lane watch camera, six airbags, and level-2 ADAS.
– The car comes with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine, producing 121 bhp of maximum power and 145 Nm of peak torque, with manual and CVT automatic transmission options.
– The price of the Honda Elevate has not been announced yet, but it is expected to start from around 11 lakh rupees for the base variant.