Honda Car Sales: In September 2023, Honda Cars India sold a total of 9,861 cars in the country’s automotive market. Comparatively, in the same month last year, which was September 2022, the company sold a total of 8,714 units. Looking at these figures, the company has achieved a growth of 13 percent in terms of sales. However, the main reason behind this growth in sales is the recent launch of the company’s SUV, Honda Elevate, which has quickly gained popularity among people.
It is worth mentioning that Honda Motors sells three SUVs in the country’s automotive market, namely Honda Elevate, City, and Amaze. In September 2023, the company recorded the highest sales of the Elevate model. It sold a total of 5,685 units of this model last month. On the other hand, there was a decrease in the sales of Honda City and Amaze.
The Honda Elevate is a mid-size SUV from the company. It is equipped with a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine that generates a maximum power of 119 bhp and a peak torque of 145 Nm. The company offers both a 6-speed manual and a CVT gearbox option in this SUV.
In terms of mileage, the company claims that the manual variant of the Elevate model offers a mileage of 15.31 kmpl, while the automatic variant provides a mileage of 16.92 kmpl. The SUV comes with a 40-liter fuel tank.
Honda Elevate offers several modern features, including Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-inch semi-digital driver display, wireless phone charger, single-pane sunroof, and automatic climate control, among others.
Additionally, the SUV also includes the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS), which allows you to enjoy features such as adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, and auto emergency braking. As for the price, the company has priced this SUV in the market between 11 lakh rupees and 16 lakh rupees.
– In September 2023, Honda Cars India sold a total of 9,861 cars in the country, indicating a 13% growth compared to September 2022.
– The growth in sales was mainly driven by the recently launched Honda Elevate SUV, which has quickly gained popularity among consumers.
– Honda Elevate is a mid-size SUV that comes with a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine, offering a maximum power of 119 bhp and peak torque of 145 Nm. It is available with a 6-speed manual and CVT gearbox options.
– The fuel efficiency of the Honda Elevate is 15.31 kmpl in the manual variant and 16.92 kmpl in the automatic variant, with a fuel tank capacity of 40 liters.
– The Honda Elevate offers various modern features, including Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-inch semi-digital driver display, a wireless phone charger, a single-pane sunroof, and automatic climate control.
– It also comes with an advanced driver assistance system (ADAS), which includes adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, and auto emergency braking.
– The price of the Honda Elevate ranges from 11 lakh rupees to 16 lakh rupees in the market.