Royal Enfield Himalayan 452: Royal Enfield is all set to launch the new Himalayan 452 in India on November 7th, 2023. This bike is expected to be a step up from the existing Himalayan 411, with more premium features. Recently, the first official image of the Royal Enfield Himalayan 452 was unveiled, along with a few more pictures.
The Himalayan 452 is set to compete with the likes of BMW G310 GS, Triumph Scrambler 400X, and KTM 390 Adventure X. It is expected to be priced lower than the KTM 390 Adventure X, which currently starts at around INR 2.7 lakhs (ex-showroom). The design of the Himalayan 452 takes a progressive approach, as it is based on an all-new platform.
The bike is expected to weigh around 196 kilograms, which is approximately 3 kilograms lighter than its predecessor. The images suggest that the rear seat might be slightly smaller, and the wheelbase might be longer. It will feature an extended handlebar setup and will be equipped with Bluetooth connectivity and a digital instrument cluster with navigation.
The Himalayan 452 will be offered in various color schemes, including the original white shade found in the previous 411 model. It will be the first motorcycle in the new 450cc series and will be powered by a 452cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine that delivers a maximum power output of 40 bhp. The peak torque output is expected to be around 40-45 Nm.
The bike will come with features such as split seats, split grab rails, upside-down front forks, offset monoshock rear suspension, dual-channel ABS, front and rear disc brakes, and more. It is also expected to have switchable ABS. In terms of aesthetics, the adventure motorcycle will sport a tall windscreen, a larger fuel tank compared to the Himalayan 411, and metal braces all around. All lights on the bike will be LED. The ground clearance of the new Himalayan 452 will be approximately 220mm.
Overall, the Royal Enfield Himalayan 452 is expected to offer an enhanced riding experience with its improved features and specifications. With its aggressive design and powerful engine, it aims to be a strong contender in the adventure motorcycle segment in India.
– Royal Enfield will officially launch the Himalayan 452 in India on November 7th.
– The bike will have a 451.65 cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC fuel-injected engine.
– It will be positioned above the existing Himalayan 411 in terms of premium features and specifications.
– The expected price of the Himalayan 452 is lower than the KTM 390 Adventure X, which is approximately 2.70 lakhs INR.
– The bike will have a new platform and a weight of around 196 kilograms.
– It will feature a smaller rear seat and a longer wheelbase.
– The bike will have a spacious handlebar setup, Bluetooth connectivity, and an all-digital instrument cluster.
– It will be available in various color options, including the original white shade.
– The Himalayan 452 will have a 450 cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine, producing a maximum power output of 40 bhp.
– It will offer features such as split seats, split grab rails, upside-down front forks, offset monoshock rear suspension, dual-channel ABS, and front and rear disc brakes.
– The bike will have a long transparent windscreen, a large fuel tank, and metal braces.
– It will feature LED lights and have a ground clearance of approximately 220 mm.