Hyundai Exter: Hyundai Motors introduced a new micro SUV called Hyundai Exter (C) in July last year to strengthen its position in the country’s automobile market. This SUV has been quite successful so far, with the company selling 23,000 units in the past three months. Initially, it was launched with a starting price of Rs. 6 lakhs, which went up to Rs. 10 lakhs for the top variant. However, the company has now increased its price to Rs. 12 lakhs.
This is the first time the price of this SUV has increased since its launch. According to reports, the price of this SUV has been increased by Rs. 16,000. However, there have been no changes in the price of the EX manual and SX (O) connect AMT variants. The dual-tone (O) connect MT variant has seen the highest increase of Rs. 16,000 in its price. The price of the top-spec SX (O) connect AMT dual-tone variant has increased by Rs. 5,000, and there has been an increase of Rs. 10,400 for all other variants.
The Hyundai Exter is equipped with a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine that delivers an output of 83 PS/114 Nm. It is available with a 5-speed manual gearbox and a 5-speed automatic gearbox. There is also an option for a CNG engine, which produces 69 PS power and 95 Nm torque and comes with a 5-speed manual transmission.
The Hyundai Exter comes with several modern features including an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 4.2-inch digital driver display, a panoramic sunroof, cruise control, wireless phone charger, a dash cam with two cameras, six airbags, ABS with EBD, and electronic stability control. In addition to traction and vehicle stability management, it also includes hill hold assist.
Hyundai Exter has proven to be a popular choice in the Indian automobile market and with its attractive features and strong performance, it is expected to continue its success in the future.
1. Hyundai released a new micro SUV called Hyundai Exter to strengthen its presence in the Indian automobile market.
2. The SUV has been quite successful, with 23,000 units sold in the past three months.
3. The initial price of the SUV was 6 lakh rupees, but it has now been increased to 12 lakh rupees.
4. The price increase is 16,000 rupees, except for the EX manual and SX (O) connect AMT variants.
5. The SUV is powered by a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine with a power output of 83 PS/114 Nm.
6. It is available with both a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed automatic gearbox, with an option for CNG engine as well.
7. The Hyundai Exter comes with various modern features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 4.2-inch digital driver display, sunroof, cruise control, wireless phone charger, dual-camera dash cam, six airbags, ABS with EBD and ESC, and hill hold assist.