Nissan Magnite: In recent times, there has been a growing demand for SUVs in the market, and the cheapest and smallest SUV is creating a sensation in the market. In this regard, the Tata Punch and the recently launched Hyundai Exter have gained significant popularity. Another micro SUV present in the market is the Nissan Magnite, which is known for being the cheapest SUV variant with the most features. Let’s find out more about it.
The Nissan Magnite SUV comes with a range of standard features that enhance the driving experience. These include an 8-inch touchscreen, a fully digital instrument cluster with a 7-inch TFT screen, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless smartphone charger, push-button start/stop, JBL sound system, and cruise control. These features elevate your driving experience to a whole new level.
When it comes to safety features, the Nissan Magnite SUV offers an impressive range of 40+ safety features, including dynamic control, hill start assist, ABS, reverse parking camera, and reverse parking sensors. It has also received a 4-star rating in the NCAP test, making it a safe choice for car buyers.
Under the hood, the Nissan Magnite SUV is equipped with a 1.0-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine that generates 72PS of power and 96Nm of torque. It also comes with a 1.0-liter turbo-petrol manual engine, which produces 100PS of power and 160Nm of torque, as well as a 1.0-liter turbo-petrol CVT engine. The SUV offers a mileage of 20.0 kmpl, giving you excellent fuel efficiency.
In terms of pricing, the Nissan Magnite SUV starts at a base price of 5.97 lakh rupees and goes up to 9 lakh rupees for the top model. These prices are ex-showroom prices.
Overall, the Nissan Magnite SUV stands out in the market for its affordability, abundant features, impressive safety ratings, and excellent mileage. It is definitely a strong contender in the micro SUV segment.
– The demand for SUVs is increasing in the market, and the cheapest and smallest SUV, Tata Punch and Hyundai Exter, are gaining popularity.
– Another micro SUV in the market is the Nissan Magnite, which offers the cheapest price and the most features in its variant.
– The Nissan Magnite SUV comes with features like an 8-inch touchscreen, fully digital instrument cluster, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless smartphone charger, push-button start, JBL sound system, and cruise control.
– It also offers safety features like dynamic control, hill start assist, ABS, reverse parking camera, and more than 40 safety features.
– The Nissan Magnite SUV is available with a 1.0-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 72PS power and 96Nm torque, a 1.0-liter turbo-petrol manual engine that produces 100PS power and 160Nm torque, and a 1.0-liter turbo-petrol CVT engine.
– It provides a mileage of 20.0 kmpl.
– The starting price of the Nissan Magnite SUV is 5.97 lakh rupees, and the top model’s price goes up to 9 lakh rupees, ex-showroom.