Toyota Rumion: With an ever-growing demand for 7-seater vehicles in the auto sector, Toyota has stepped up to the plate, introducing its very own contender: the Toyota Rumion. This vehicle aims to rival stalwarts in the market like Ertiga and Innova. Available in three variants and six trims, the Rumion also offers a CNG option for the eco-conscious driver.
Performance and Mileage
Under the hood, the Toyota Rumion boasts two engine options. One is the K-series 1.5-liter petrol engine, capable of generating 75.8 kW of power and 136.8 Nm of torque. The second engine produces 64.6 kW of power and 121.5 Nm of torque. Both come with a choice of a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission. Notably, the Rumion’s petrol variant delivers an impressive mileage of 20.51 kmpl, while the CNG variant offers 26.11 kg/km. Buyers will have the flexibility to choose between petrol and CNG fuel options.
In terms of features, the Rumion is packed with modern amenities. It comes equipped with a 17.78 cm smart play-cast touchscreen audio system, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, Toyota’s I-connect 55 plus features, remote climate control, lock/unlock functionality, and even smartwatch compatibility. Additionally, it features an alert service connect in case of vehicle malfunction, auto collision notification, tow alert, and a ‘Find My Car’ function. Driving convenience is enhanced with features like pedal shifters, a 6-speed automatic transmission, and cruise control.
Prioritizing safety, the Rumion is fitted with dual front and front seat side airbags, an anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake force distribution (EBD), an engine immobilizer, seat belt reminders, high-speed alert systems, electronic stability program (ESP), and hill hold assist. Front seat belts also come with pretensioners and force limiters.
The Toyota Rumion starts at a competitive price of 10.29 lakh rupees, stretching up to 13.68 lakh rupees for the top variant. However, prices may vary depending on the location.
Toyota’s Rumion is a fresh entrant that seems to have the right mix of features, safety, and performance, making it a serious contender in the 7-seater segment.
– Toyota has launched its 7-seater car called Toyota Rumion as competition to the Ertiga in the market.
– The Toyota Rumion comes in 3 variants and 6 trims, with a CNG option available.
– The car is equipped with a 1.5-liter petrol engine that generates 75.8 kW power and 136.8 Nm torque, and a second engine that generates 64.6 kW power and 121.5 Nm torque.
– The mileage of the petrol variant is 20.51 kmpl and the CNG variant is 26.11 kg/km.
– The car comes with features such as wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a 17.78 cm smart touch screen audio system, Toyota i-Connect 55 plus features, remote climate control, and smartwatch compatibility.
– Safety features include dual front and front seat side airbags, electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) with anti-lock braking system (ABS), engine immobilizer, seat belt reminders, high-speed alert system, ESP, hill hold assist, and front seat belt pretensioners.
– The starting price of the Toyota Rumion is 10.29 lakhs, going up to 13.68 lakhs for the top variant. Prices may vary based on location.