Hero Splendor Plus Xtec: With the festive season now in full swing, there is a lot of buzz in the market. This Navratri, buying a bike could be a great opportunity for you. Many companies are offering fantastic deals to attract customers, and one such bike is the Hero Splendor Plus Xtec. It comes with a powerful financial plan that allows you to buy it at a very low price. Let’s take a look at its details.
The Hero Splendor Plus Xtec is powered by a powerful 97cc engine, known for its excellent performance and fuel efficiency. It produces 7.9bhp of power and 8.05 Newton meters of torque. It also offers impressive mileage, capable of running up to 80 kilometers on a liter of petrol.
One of the attractive offers for this bike is the opportunity to buy it at the price of a smartphone. With its stylish look and excellent mileage, the Hero Splendor Plus Xtec is one of the most popular bikes. If you want to buy this bike, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss. Through this attractive financing plan, you can bring home this bike for just 10,000 rupees. Please let us know about the complete financing plan.
Under this outstanding financial plan, you can take this bike home with an initial down payment of 10,000 rupees and easily obtain a loan of up to 85,000 rupees from the bank. You will need to pay a monthly installment of 2,361 rupees.
So, this festive season, make the most of the deals and offers available in the market and bring home the Hero Splendor Plus Xtec. It is a bike that not only offers great performance but also comes with a fantastic financial plan. Happy riding!
– The festival season has started, leading to a lot of buzz in the market.
– Buying a bike during Navratri can be a great opportunity as many companies are offering attractive deals.
– Hero Splendor Plus Xtec bike comes with a powerful finance plan that allows you to buy it at a low price.
– The bike has a strong 97cc engine that generates 7.9bhp power and 8.05 Nm torque, with a good mileage.
– There is an offer where you can buy the bike at the price of a smartphone.
– The finance plan allows you to buy the bike for just 10,000 rupees and get a loan of up to 85,000 rupees from the bank.
– You will have to pay a monthly installment of 2361 rupees.