News in Points
– Tata is planning to launch a new model of their SUV, Tata Sumo, in the market.
– The new Tata Sumo SUV will have a premium and attractive look, with features such as LED lighting, new design grilles, and bumper with new design tail lights.
– It will have a powerful engine, with a 2.0-liter engine that generates 176 horsepower and 350nm torque. It may also have a 6-speed manual or automatic transmission.
– The upcoming Tata Sumo SUV will have standard features such as a large touch screen infotainment system, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility, adjustable driver seat, ventilated seats, and electronic sunroof.
– Safety features in the new Tata Sumo SUV may include 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, tire pressure monitoring system, and electronic stability control.
– The price of the new Tata Sumo SUV is expected to be higher than the previous model, which was priced between 6 to 8 lakhs. The official launch date and price have not been confirmed yet.