The motorcycle market in India has always been a battlefield for dominance, with brands launching models that vie for the top spot. Recently, the Bajaj Pulsar’s sporty design and potent engine performance have disrupted the once-rising demand for the Apache, creating ripples in the industry.
1. Bajaj Pulsar’s New Aesthetic and Price Range: Those interested in purchasing a Bajaj bike should look into the comprehensive variant-wise price list. Highlighting the Pulsar lineup, the NS 200 and NS 160 models now come with an alluring Pewter Grey color option, adding a fresh touch to its already sporty look.
2. Delving into the NS160’s Specifications:
- Displacement: A solid 160 cc
- Max Power: 17.2 PS, ensuring a responsive ride.
- Torque: 14.6 Nm, giving a sturdy feel on acceleration.
- Brakes: Both front and rear brakes are of the disc type, offering efficient stopping power.
- Fuel Tank: It has a fuel capacity of 12 liters, allowing for longer rides between fuel stops.
3. A Few Downsides to the NS160:
- Feature Shortcomings: The NS160 lacks certain features compared to some competitors.
- Engine Refinement: At higher revolutions, the engine tends to be less smooth.
- Weight Concern: It’s among the heftiest bikes in its segment, which might deter some potential buyers.
4. The Bright Side of Pulsar NS160:
- Budget-Friendly: It comes with a price tag that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Performance: Delivers a good dose of power and speed for its class.
- Handling: Riders will appreciate its nimble and responsive handling on various terrains.
5. Key Features to Note:
- Engine: 160 cc of displacement.
- Weight: With a kerb weight of 152 kg, it’s sturdy on the road.
- Fuel Tank: A decent tank capacity of 12 liters.
- Power: Maximum power of 17.2 PS is achieved at 9000 rpm, ensuring an exhilarating ride.
6. The Financial Aspect: Price and EMI Options: The Pulsar NS160 is priced at Rs. 1.38 Lakh, offering value for money. For those considering financing their purchase, the EMI starts at a reasonable Rs. 4,691.
the Bajaj Pulsar NS160, with its combination of style, performance, and affordability, presents a formidable challenge to bikes like the Apache. Its recent design and color updates only further its appeal, ensuring that it remains a top contender in the Indian motorcycle market.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Features:
- Sporty Design: Distinctive aesthetic appeal.
- New Color Option: Available in Pewter Grey.
- Displacement: 160 cc
- Max Power: 17.2 PS
- Torque: 14.6 Nm
- Front: Disc
- Rear: Disc
- Fuel Tank: Capacity of 12 liters.
- Kerb Weight: 152 kg.
- Price: Rs. 1.38 Lakh.
- EMI Option: Starts from Rs. 4,691.
- Max Power RPM: Achieves 17.2 PS at 9000 rpm.
- Strong performance for its class
- Great handling
- Lacks certain features compared to competitors
- Engine refinement decreases at higher revs
- One of the heavier bikes in its segment