Honda, a brand synonymous with trust and innovation, has taken the market by storm with its newly launched Honda Elevate. Priced competitively at just Rs. 11.04 Lakh onwards, the Elevate is not just budget-friendly but also boasts features and aesthetics that give its higher-priced competitors, such as the Fortuner, a run for their money. The lower budget range is where the Elevate shines, even overshadowing the likes of Creta.
The Honda Elevate comes with a commendable standard warranty of three years with unlimited kilometres. Prices for this marvel start at Rs. 11 lakh. Its engine packs a decent punch with a 1498 cc capacity, delivering a mileage ranging between 15.31 to 16.92 kmpl.
While the Elevate is positioned as a budget-friendly option, some drawbacks should be considered:
- Limited Engine Choices: Potential buyers may feel the pinch of no hybrid or diesel alternatives.
- Absence of Premium Features: Missing features such as a 360-degree camera, panoramic sunroof, HUD, and ventilated seats can be a letdown for those looking for a more premium experience.
- Feature Skimping in Lower Trims: Base models may lack comprehensive features that are available in the higher trims.
But every cloud has a silver lining, and Honda Elevate is no different:
- Competitive Dimensions: When compared to its C-SUV competitors, its dimensions are not only competitive but even surpass a few.
- Safety and ADAS: The top-tier variant of the Elevate is equipped with Level 2 ADAS hardware and comes with a whopping six airbags.
- Exceptional Boot Space: Leading its segment, the Elevate offers a spacious boot with 458 litres of space, making it perfect for family trips and weekend getaways.
Customer opinions play a significant role in the success of any vehicle. Here are some of the reviews that prospective buyers might find useful:
- Sandeep Yadav: “Looks tremendously gorgeous. Coupled with Honda’s reliability, this is meant for city rides. However, the shockers are on the softer side. My only gripe is the absence of a hybrid model.”
- Jay: “Honda nailed it with the pricing! Finally! This car is value for money when compared to other manufacturers. The buying experience should be good, and in terms of looks and performance, it reflects the high-class aesthetics of Honda’s global models abroad.”
- Niranjan Kedambadi Vasu: “Honda got the pricing spot on! It’s incredible value for money, especially when considering other brands. The buying experience should be up to the mark. The looks and performance of the Elevate are top-notch.”
The Honda Elevate is positioned to be a game-changer in its segment. While it does have some drawbacks, its pros and the trust that the brand Honda commands could make it the preferred choice for many in the market.
1. Honda has launched its new car model, Honda Elevate, in the Indian market with an attractive design and modern features.
2. The front design of the Honda Elevate includes new headlamps and a unique boxing design, which competes directly with the Hyundai Creta in the market.
3. The interior features of the Honda Elevate include a 10.25-inch infotainment screen with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as a 7-inch digital driver display.
4. The car is equipped with a powerful 1.5-liter i-VTEC petrol engine, producing 119bhp and 145Nm torque, and offers good fuel efficiency, ranging from 15-18 kilometers per liter.
5. The price of the Honda Elevate ranges from 11.4 lakhs to 16.24 lakhs in the Indian market.