Tata Safari facelift: Tata Motors, a name synonymous with innovation and resilience, is all set to breathe new life into the XUV 700, catapulting it to the forefront of the Indian automotive scene. Expected to hit the market in October 2023, the revamped XUV 700 promises a captivating design, an array of exciting features, and a price range that positions it as a formidable contender. In this article, we will delve into the details that make the upcoming Tata Safari XUV 700 an eagerly awaited release.
1. Price Expectations and Launch Date
Tata’s new Safari XUV 700 is expected to arrive with a tentative price range of Rs. 16.00 to 17.00 lakh, making it an attractive choice for those seeking a blend of affordability and sophistication in their next vehicle. The launch date, set for October 2023, adds to the anticipation surrounding this vehicle.
2. Tata Safari facelift Feature-Rich Variants
The Safari XUV 700 boasts a range of variants to cater to diverse preferences and requirements. Here’s a glimpse at the upcoming versions and their specifications:
- XE: Diesel, Manual
- XM: Diesel, Manual
- XMS: Diesel, Manual
- XMAS: Diesel, Automatic (Torque Converter)
The availability of both manual and automatic transmissions ensures that buyers can select the variant that aligns with their driving preferences.
3. Tata Safari facelift Powertrain
Under the hood, the XUV 700 packs a punch with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. This powerhouse generates a robust 168 bhp and a substantial 350 Nm of torque. Drivers will have the choice between a six-speed manual transmission and a six-speed torque converter automatic transmission. This powertrain configuration promises an exhilarating driving experience combined with efficiency, making it an ideal choice for a variety of driving scenarios.
4. Tata Safari facelift Advanced Features
The XUV 700 is poised to offer a slew of advanced features that enhance both safety and comfort. These include a 360-degree camera system, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), and ambient lighting to create an inviting atmosphere within the cabin. Music enthusiasts will appreciate the JBL speakers with subwoofers that deliver an immersive audio experience.
5. Infotainment and Comfort
Tata’s commitment to providing an enjoyable driving experience shines through in the XUV 700. It features an advanced infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, allowing seamless integration of smartphones. The vehicle’s redesign includes a striking new front fascia and a set of eye-catching alloy wheels. Inside the cabin, electronically adjustable driver seats and front ventilated seats add to the convenience and comfort of the XUV 700.
Tata Motors is gearing up to relaunch the XUV 700 with a host of improvements and upgrades, aiming to capture the hearts of Indian consumers once more. With a competitive price range, a powerful yet efficient powertrain, and a plethora of modern features, the Safari XUV 700 is poised to make a strong comeback in the automotive arena. As we eagerly await its official debut in October 2023, one thing is certain: Tata’s resilience and commitment to innovation are set to shine through in this exciting new release.
– Tata Motors is updating its SUV lineup, including the Nexon, Harrier, and Safari.
– The new Safari facelift will feature design elements from the Tata Harrier EV concept.
– The exterior will have a redesigned front profile, including split LED headlamp setup and full-width LED daytime running lamps.
– The bumper will be updated with a new grille and redesigned headlights.
– The rear profile will have connected LED tail lamps, a new tailgate, and an updated rear bumper.
– The interior is expected to receive significant changes, including a new digital driver display and a new dashboard layout.
– The central console will feature wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and a new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
– The facelift might also come with a new two-spoke steering wheel.
– The Safari facelift will retain the current 2.0-liter turbo diesel engine, producing 170bhp and 350Nm of torque.
– It will be available with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
– There might also be a new 1.5-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, producing 170bhp and 280Nm of torque.
– It could be paired with a dual-clutch automatic or a 6-speed torque converter.
– The launch of the Safari facelift is expected later this year or early next year.
– The price range is estimated to be between Rs 16 lakh and Rs 26 lakh.
– The Safari facelift will compete with cars like the MG Hector Plus, Mahindra XUV700, and Hyundai Alcazar.