The Indian two-wheeler market has been a battleground for commuter bikes, with affordability and efficiency often being the primary determinants for success. Enter the Bajaj CT 125X, Bajaj’s offering that promises not just to be an economical option but also one that packs more power and features than its established competitor, the Hero Splendor. Let’s dive deep into what sets the CT 125X apart.
1. Aesthetics and Basic Specifications Bajaj’s CT 125X is not just another commuter bike. Available in 2 vivacious variants and adorned in 6 striking colours, the CT 125X is designed keeping the Indian audience in mind. Weighing in at a kerb weight of 130 kg, it offers a considerable fuel tank capacity of 11 litres, ensuring lesser fuel stops. For the rider’s comfort, the seat height is pegged at 810 mm.
2. Powerhouse Performance At its heart, the CT 125X boasts a 124.4cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. This powertrain delivers a promising 10.7bhp at 8,000rpm and 11Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. Such performance figures ensure a smooth and zippy ride, especially in city conditions.
3. Areas of Improvement While the CT 125X shines in many departments, it does have a couple of areas where there’s room for betterment:
- The engine could offer a touch more refinement, matching up to some of its peers.
- Bajaj could elevate the overall build quality, making it feel more premium.
4. What Makes it Stand Out The CT 125X isn’t just about raw numbers; it brings several advantages to the table:
- It boasts a utilitarian design, making it apt for everyday commutes.
- The 125cc engine offers commendable performance for its class.
- Bajaj’s after-sales service is relatively affordable, ensuring peace of mind for owners.
5. A Snapshot of the CT 125X This entry-level motorcycle is targeted mainly at daily commuters. Here are some specifics:
- Engine Capacity: 124.4 cc
- Mileage: An impressive 60 kmpl
- Transmission: 5-speed manual gearbox
- Kerb Weight: 130 kg
6. Expert Opinion on the Bajaj CT 125X The CT 125X, since its launch a few months ago, has made waves in the Indian market. It has not only claimed the title of the most affordable 125cc bike but has also given competitors a run for their money.
Key Features at a Glance:
- Displacement: 124.4 cc
- Max Power: 10.7 bhp @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque: 11 Nm @ 5500 rpm
The Bajaj CT 125X, with its enticing price point and impressive performance figures, is undoubtedly a compelling alternative to the Hero Splendor. If you’re in the market for a budget-friendly commuter that doesn’t compromise on power, the CT 125X should be on your radar.
1. The Bajaj CT 125X is a popular motorcycle in India that competes with Honda Shine, TVS Raider, and Hero Super Splendor in the two-wheeler market.
2. The bike features a 124.4cc 4-stroke engine with DTS-I technology, capable of generating a maximum power of 10.9 PS at 8000 rpm and a peak torque of 11 Nm at 5500 rpm.
3. It comes with a 5-speed transmission for better performance.
4. The bike is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and dual spring-loaded shock absorbers at the rear for a comfortable ride.
5. In terms of safety, it has a drum brake and CBS (combined braking system) at the rear, and a drum/disc unit at the front.
6. The Bajaj CT 125X features 17-inch tubeless tires and alloy wheels.
7. The ex-showroom price of the bike is Rs 75,277.
8. It is known for its mileage and advanced features, making it popular among customers.
9. The bike is a good competitor in the two-wheeler market and offers a comfortable and safe riding experience.
10. The article provides detailed information about the features, specifications, and price of the Bajaj CT 125X, making it easier for readers to make a purchase decision.