– Mahindra is launching a new generation model of the Bolero, which will have top-class features and a stylish look.
– The Mahindra Bolero is known as the oldest and most spacious car in the market, with the capacity to carry 7-8 people comfortably.
– The new Mahindra Bolero is expected to be a popular choice among young men in the market.
– The new Bolero may be built on the Scorpio-NE platform and will undergo significant design changes.
– The weight of the new Bolero will be significantly reduced compared to the old model.
– The new Bolero may feature a new signature look with twin-peak logos, a chrome-accented 7-slot grille, and LED headlights.
– It may also have a new bumper and fog lamps, making it unique and distinct.
– The engine options for the new Bolero may include a 2.2L mHawk diesel and a 2.0L turbo petrol engine, available with both manual and automatic gearboxes.
– The new Bolero will offer ample space for passengers and luggage.
– The upcoming Bolero will come with updated features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, multifunctional steering wheel, height-adjustable driver seat, and automatic AC unit.
– Other features may include Bluetooth connectivity, audio system, power windows, 12V socket, remote locking, engine idle stop/start system, digital instrument cluster, driver airbag, rear parking sensors, ABS, and front seatbelt reminder.
– The price of the upcoming Bolero is expected to be around the same as the current model, which starts at 9.78 lakh rupees.
– The new Bolero aims to compete with Tata vehicles in terms of features and appeal.
– The car is designed to be suitable for both city and rural areas, with its ability to drive comfortably on unpaved roads.
– The official launch and confirmation of these features are yet to be announced by the company.
Key Specs of Mahindra Bolero:
- Engine: 1493 cc
- BHP: 74.96 Bhp
- Transmission: Manual
- ARAI Mileage: 16.0 kmpl
- Displacement: 1493CC
- No. of cylinders: 3
- Max Power: 74.96bhp
- Seating Capacity: 7
The Mahindra Bolero, despite its drawbacks like a noisy cabin, utilitarian layout, and bare-bone features, is known for its tough build quality, ability to take punishment, and ride quality suitable for no-road conditions. The new generation model comes with a 1493 cc engine, manual transmission, and has a seating capacity of 7. With an ARAI mileage of 16.0 kmpl and a maximum power of 74.96 bhp, it is a vehicle built for tough conditions.
Things We Don’t Like:
- Noisy cabin
- Utilitarian layout
- Bare bone features
Things We Like:
- Tough built quality. Hard to damage.
- Built to take punishment
- Ride quality soft to suit no road conditions
- New generation Mahindra Bolero starts at Rs. 9.78 Lakh.
- Top model priced at Rs. 10.79 Lakh, offering more features.
- Engine specs include a 1493 cc capacity with manual transmission.
- Bolero’s engine delivers a maximum power output of 74.96 BHP.
- Cabin experience suffers from noise, a utilitarian layout, and basic features.
- Strengths include a tough build, designed for high durability.
- Ride quality is soft, well-suited for challenging road conditions.
- Certified ARAI Mileage stands at 16.0 kmpl for fuel efficiency.
- Engine displacement is 1493CC, indicating a fairly powerful motor.
- Vehicle offers a seating capacity for up to 7 passengers.
- The Bolero comes equipped with a total of 3 cylinders.