– Bajaj Platina 110 ABS is a budget-friendly bike with good mileage and anti-lock braking system.
– The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Platina 110 ABS is approximately Rs. 79,821, and the on-road price goes up to Rs. 95,174.
– The bike can be purchased through a finance plan with a down payment of Rs. 8,000 and a monthly installment of Rs. 2,468 for 36 months.
– Bajaj Platina 110 ABS is equipped with a 15.45 cc engine, producing 8.60 bhp power and 9.81 Nm torque. It offers a mileage of 84 km per liter.
– The bike can be financed through a bank loan of Rs. 76,819, with a down payment of Rs. 8,000 and a 9.7% annual interest rate.