In a remarkable turn of events, Hyundai’s latest offering, the Exter, has managed to blur the lines between car ownership and real estate investment. Imagine acquiring a stylish and feature-packed car with a starting payment as low as ₹100,000 – a mere fraction of the car’s total cost of ₹600,000. This groundbreaking initiative has taken the automotive world by storm, inviting potential buyers to seize the opportunity of a lifetime. With remarkable features and exceptional mileage, the Exter has already garnered substantial attention, proving that dreams of owning a car can indeed be more attainable than ever before.
1. Hyundai Exter Unprecedented Demand with Cutting-edge Features
The Hyundai Exter’s debut was nothing short of a triumph, as it sold an astonishing 7,000 units within its very first month. This extraordinary achievement can be attributed to the standard features that come bundled with the Exter. The inclusion of six airbags ensures that safety remains a top priority, providing drivers and passengers alike with peace of mind during their journeys.
2. Unveiling the Powerhouse Within Hyundai Exter
Under the hood, the Exter houses a formidable 1197 cc engine that boasts a range of power outputs, ranging from 67.72 bhp to an impressive 81.8 bhp. The car offers a choice between manual and automatic transmissions, catering to a variety of driving preferences. The technological experience is elevated by the presence of an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, integrated with up to 60 connected car features, making every ride an immersive and entertaining one.
3. Navigating the Competition
In the world of compact SUVs, the Exter’s rivals, including the Tata Punch and the Maruti Fronx, have taken notice of its remarkable prowess. This fierce competition has only spurred Hyundai to elevate its offerings, ensuring that the Exter remains at the forefront of innovation and customer satisfaction.
4. Fuel Efficiency Redefined
Mileage has always been a pivotal factor in car ownership, and the Exter stands tall in this aspect. With variants including the 1.2-litre petrol-MT achieving 19.4 kmpl, the 1.2-litre petrol-AMT reaching 19.2 kmpl, and the 1.2-litre petrol-CNG achieving an impressive 27.1 km/kg, the Exter showcases Hyundai’s commitment to fuel efficiency without compromising on performance.
5. A Glance at the Numbers
The Exter’s remarkable mileage spans from 19.2 to 19.4 kmpl, catering to both city commutes and highway journeys. Available in both petrol and CNG fuel options, the Exter’s price range falls between ₹6 to ₹10.10 lakh. With a seating capacity of 5 and a maximum torque of 113.8Nm@4000rpm, this SUV promises a comfortable and powerful driving experience. The automatic transmission further enhances the ease of driving, and the spacious 37.0-liter fuel tank capacity ensures longer journeys without frequent refueling.
6. Regional Pricing for All
Hyundai’s commitment to affordability is evident in the Exter’s regional pricing. Across multiple cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, and Kochi, the Exter is available at a consistent price range of ₹6 to ₹10.10 lakh. This consistency showcases Hyundai’s dedication to providing value across diverse markets.
The Hyundai Exter is redefining car ownership by offering an unprecedented opportunity for potential buyers to enter the world of automotive excellence with a minimal down payment. With exceptional features, impressive mileage, and affordability, the Exter proves that driving a stylish and powerful car doesn’t have to remain a distant dream. It’s a clear invitation to experience luxury, performance, and style in a revolutionary package.
– Hyundai has launched its micro SUV, the Hyundai Exter, which is directly competing with the Tata Punch.
– The Hyundai Exter has already sold 7,000 units in its first month, with customers liking the standard features such as 6 airbags.
– The top variants of the Hyundai Exter come with additional features like a dual-camera dashcam, voice command electric sunroof, and a large touchscreen.
– For those interested in buying the Exter, here are the finance options available.
– The Hyundai Exter is available in 7 variants – EX, EX(O), S, S(O), SX, SX(O) and SX(O) – with prices starting at 6 lakh rupees.
– The base model of the Exter, EX, has an on-road price of around 6,67,363 rupees if a down payment of 1 lakh rupees is made.
– If the EMI period is set at 5 years, a loan of 5,67,363 rupees will have to be taken with an interest rate of 9.50%.
– The monthly EMI payment under this plan will be 11,916 rupees and a total of 7,14,960 rupees will be paid over 5 years, including interest.
– The Exter’s front look features headlamps in a square-shaped housing and a piano black color parametric grill.
– It also has a ‘H’ shape daytime running lights and a broad front fender for a sporty look.
– The side profile showcases 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, black wheel arches, and plastic cladding