Bajaj’s popular bike is giving a tough competition to Raider, up to SP 125, with cutting-edge features. As the festive season approaches, there will be a lot to see in the two-wheeler category as well. If you are thinking of buying a 125cc bike, let us tell you about a bike that is currently quite popular due to its fantastic features and powerful engine. That bike is the Bajaj Pulsar 125. It should be noted that this is a much talked about bike from Bajaj, so let’s find out more about it.
Engine and Mileage of Bajaj Pulsar 125:
The engine of this bike contains a 124.4cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that generates 11.8 bhp power and 10.8 NM torque. The engine is connected to a five-speed gearbox and comes with the latest OBD-2 model fuel injector engine. The company claims that it gives a mileage of 55 kmpl.
Features of Bajaj Pulsar 125:
The bike is equipped with features such as an odometer, tripmeter, semi-digital instrument, speedometer, analog tachometer, real-time mileage, and engine warning light.
Price of Bajaj Pulsar 125:
Bajaj Pulsar 125 is available at a price ranging from INR 84,013 (ex-showroom) to INR 94,138 (ex-showroom). It is available in two variants – Neon Single Seat and Carbon Fiber Split Seat Edition. It competes with bikes such as Honda Shine 125, SP 125, and TVS Raider 125.
With its powerful engine, advanced features, and competitive pricing, the Bajaj Pulsar 125 is definitely a bike worth considering, especially for those in the market for a 125cc motorcycle.
– Bajaj has launched the popular bike Raider as well as SP 125
– The 125cc Bajaj Pulsar is gaining popularity due to its features and powerful engine
– The engine has a 124.4cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine generating 11.8 bhp power and 10.8 NM torque
– Features of the bike include an odometer, trip meter, semi-digital instrument, speedometer, analog tachometer, real-time mileage, and engine warning light
– The price of the bike ranges from 84,013 to 94,138 rupees
– The bike competes with Honda Shine 125, SP 125, and TVS Raider 125 in the market