Maruti Suzuki is set to bring its powerful car in a new style, packed with hybrid engine features. In the market, you can find various types of cars, and every day some company launches its cars. However, there are some old cars that are still popular in the market due to their powerful mileage and performance. One such popular car from Maruti Suzuki is the Swift. Now, there are reports that Maruti is bringing it in a new avatar. According to reports, the company has showcased it in Japan at an auto show, but no official information on its launch in India has been released yet. It is reported that there are some changes in the engine and features of the car.
When it comes to the new look and design of the Swift, it is reported to have a new grille, sleeker headlights with new LED elements, fox air vents, tweaked bumper, blacked-out pillars, prominent wheel arches, and a roof-mounted spoiler.
As for the engine, the reports suggest the presence of a hybrid engine, which is expected to provide a mileage of up to 40 Kmpl. The car is also said to come with wireless smartphone connectivity, Suzuki voice control, over-the-air updates, Smartplay Pro+ touchscreen infotainment system, climate control, and safety features like ABS, EBD, ADAS, and six airbags.
The price of the new Swift is expected to range from 5.99 lakh rupees to 9.03 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). However, there is no official confirmation on the pricing yet. The competition for the new Swift will be with Tata’s Punch and Hyundai’s i20. It is expected to give a tough competition to its rivals in the market.
– Maruti is bringing its strong car in a new style, which may have hybrid engine and many features
– The new version of Maruti Suzuki Swift is showcased at an auto show in Japan, but there is no official information about its launch in India
– The new Swift may have a new look with a new grille, sleek headlamps, and other design elements
– The engine may be hybrid, providing up to 40 Kmpl mileage, and the car may have various features such as wireless smartphone connectivity, climate control, and safety features
– The price of the new Swift currently ranges from 5.99 lakh to 9.03 lakh, but it may change in the future, and it will compete with Tata Punch and Hyundai Creta