Maruti Suzuki is gearing up to launch a new and powerful car that will raise eyebrows with its strong mileage of 40 kilometers per liter. The sleek look and the hybrid engine make it a formidable addition to the market. Despite various new cars being launched regularly, there are some older models that continue to stand strong due to their impressive mileage and performance.
One such popular car is the Maruti Suzuki Swift, which has been a favorite for many. Now, the news is out that Maruti is revamping the Swift with a new look and design. Reports suggest that the car was showcased in Japan during an auto show, but official information about its launch in India is yet to be confirmed.
The new Swift is expected to feature a new front grille, sleeker headlamps, fox air vents, tweaked bumpers, black-out pillars, prominent wheel arches, and a roof-mounted spoiler. All of these elements are expected to give the car a stunning look and design.
Moreover, the engine is expected to be a hybrid one, which is likely to result in a mileage of up to 40 kilometers per liter. The new Swift is also expected to come with wireless smartphone connectivity, Suzuki voice control, over-the-air updates, smartplay pro+ touchscreen infotainment system, climate control, and safety features such as ABS, EBD, AEB, and 6 airbags.
As for the price, the new Swift is expected to be priced between 5.99 lakh rupees (ex-showroom) and 9.03 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). However, the actual price may vary as it has not been officially announced yet. The competition for the new Swift will primarily come from cars like the Tata Punch and the Hyundai Exter, but the strong mileage and stunning features of the new Swift are likely to make it a strong contender in the market.
– Maruti is launching a new powerful car with hybrid engine and multiple features
– The new Maruti Suzuki Swift will have a sleek look and new design with various new features
– As per reports, the car will have a hybrid engine and an impressive mileage of 40 Kmpl
– The features of the car include wireless smartphone connectivity, Suzuki voice control, over-the-air updates, and advanced safety features
– The price of the car is estimated to be between 5.99 to 9.03 lakh rupees, competing with cars like Tata Punch and Hyundai Exter.