The electric vehicle market is gaining traction in China, with several companies launching their own affordable and high-performing electric cars. One such company, First Auto Works (FAW), recently unveiled the Xiaoma Small Electric Car under its Bestune brand to compete in the micro EV segment.
The pre-sale of the Xiaoma Small Electric Car has already begun, and it is expected to compete with other popular micro EVs in the Chinese market. The price of the Xiaoma is estimated to range from 30,000 to 50,000 yuan, making it an attractive option for consumers looking to switch to electric vehicles.
The car was showcased at the Shanghai Auto Show, featuring a hard-top variant with a convertible version planned for the future. Some of its key features include a 7-inch touch screen infotainment system and an attractive dual-tone theme on the dashboard.
In terms of design, the Xiaoma is expected to have an aerodynamic wheel and a futuristic profile, giving it a unique and eye-catching appearance. The use of aerodynamic wheels and a unified color theme for the rear lamps and bumper is intended to enhance the car’s range.
The Xiaoma is built on the FME platform, which supports two sub-platforms with varying wheelbases. It is expected to offer a range of around 800 kilometers and over 1200 kilometers on an extended range, making it a competitive option in the electric vehicle market.
With its competitive pricing and impressive features, the Xiaoma Small Electric Car from Bestune is set to make waves in the Chinese electric vehicle market. It represents a significant step forward in the widespread adoption of electric vehicles and the transition towards sustainable transportation.
– The electric vehicle market is growing, with companies like Tata Motors and First Auto Works launching affordable electric cars with good range.
– Chinese company First Auto Works recently launched the Xiaoma Small Electric Car under the Bestyun brand to compete in the micro EV segment.
– The car is available for pre-sale and is expected to compete with the Wuling Hongguang Mini EV, the best-selling micro EV in China.
– The price of the Xiaoma Small Electric Car is expected to be between 30,000 to 50,000 yuan.
– The car was recently presented at the Shanghai Auto Show and features a hardtop variant, with a convertible variant possibly to be released in the future.
– The car includes a 7-inch touch screen infotainment system and an attractive dual-tone theme dashboard.
– The design features a sleek, aerodynamic wheel and a dual-tone theme that gives it a futuristic look.
– The car is based on the FME platform and is expected to have a range of over 800 km for regular use and over 1200 km for the extended range variant.