Currently, there is a big news surrounding TVS Star Sport, which is counted as one of the bikes that gives the most mileage. According to sources within TVS Motor Company, it is being said that the company is planning to launch their Star Sport in a new avatar. This means that the TVS Star Sport may soon be seen in a new look. However, there has been no official statement from the company regarding this.
According to sources, not only the model of this commuter bike but also its engine power can be changed. This means that while earlier this bike was only seen with a 100cc engine, after this new update, it may be seen with a 124cc engine.
As per the sources, TVS may launch this bike by January 2025. However, this launch date may also be subject to change. It is possible that new features will be added to this bike, apart from just the engine power and the model.
After this update, this bike may be seen with a 124.5cc engine power, which may also include an air-cooled system. It is also being said that the front tire of this bike may also come with a disc brake.
As for the mileage of this bike, it is being said that even after this new update, this bike may be capable of giving a good mileage of approximately 60-70 kmpl.
The new features may include a USB mobile charger, side stand indicator, mobile connectivity, and a digital instrument cluster.
As for the price, it is being estimated by media reports that TVS may launch this bike at an ex-showroom price of approximately 75,000 rupees.
In the last, the TVS Star Sport may soon be seen in a new avatar with more features, an upgraded engine, and a competitive price point. This would certainly make it an exciting option for bike enthusiasts looking for a blend of performance and efficiency.
– TVS Star Sport is being upgraded to a new version with changes to the engine power and model.
– The bike may be launched by TVS in January 2025, with the possibility of new features such as a 124cc engine, air-cooled system, disc brakes, and digital instrument cluster.
– The mileage of the new version of TVS Star Sport is expected to be around 60-70 kmpl.
– New features such as USB mobile charger, side stand indicator, mobile connectivity, and digital instrument cluster may be added to the bike.
– TVS may launch the upgraded version of Star Sport at a price of around 75,000 rupees.