The demand for CNG cars in the country is rapidly increasing, and with it, other customer demands have also been observed. One of the most sought-after features is the sunroof, and cars with sunroofs are topping the sales charts. Not only do these cars have sunroofs, but they also come with features like automatic AC and touchscreen systems. Let’s take a look at some of the cars with relatively lower prices that also offer the added feature of a sunroof along with the option of CNG fuel.
Tata Altroz is a premium hatchback car in the Indian market. The car boasts a single-pane sunroof, which enhances the riding experience. The company claims that this car provides a mileage of 26.2 km/kg. This feature is available in the mid-spec variant XM+(S) with a starting price of 8.85 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). Other features of the car include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic AC, wireless charger, and air conditioner. In terms of safety, the car comes with dual front airbags, a rear parking camera, and seat belts.
Another popular car, the Tata Punch, recently launched its CNG version in the market. The price of this car starts at 9.68 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). The Tata Punch comes with a single-pane sunroof, along with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, push-button start/stop, automatic AC, dual front airbags, ABS, and central locking. The car is equipped with a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder petrol-CNG engine that generates a power of 73.5ps.
Hyundai also launched the CNG variant of the Xter this year. The SX variant of the car comes with a sunroof and is priced at 9.06 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). Advanced features of the car include an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic air conditioner, 6 airbags, electronic stability control, and a rear parking camera.
The increasing demand for CNG cars has led to the inclusion of more features like sunroofs, automatic AC, and touchscreen systems in cars at relatively lower prices. These features, combined with the option for CNG fuel, are making these cars a popular choice among customers who are looking for both affordability and added convenience.
– Demand for CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly, with customers also seeking additional features such as sunroofs and other amenities.
– Cars with sunroofs, automatic AC, touchscreen systems, and CNG fuel options are gaining popularity.
– Tata Altroz offers a premium hatchback with a single-pane sunroof and claims to provide a mileage of 26.2 km/kg in the XM+(S) variant.
– The recently launched CNG version of the Tata Punch starts at a price of 9.68 lakh rupees and comes with a single-pane sunroof, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic AC, and other features.
– The Hyundai Xter, priced at 9.06 lakh rupees, also comes with a sunroof in its SX variant, along with features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic AC, 6 airbags, and stability control.