Maruti Suzuki has recently launched its compact SUV, the Grand Vitara. The company claims that this SUV offers the highest mileage in its segment. The SUV is equipped with a powerful 1.5-liter natural aspirated petrol engine that generates 103bhp of power and 136Nm of torque. In the CNG mode, the engine produces 87bhp of power and 121.5Nm of torque. The company also claims that the SUV offers a mileage of 21 kilometers per liter and up to 27.97 kilometers per liter in the strong hybrid variant.
In addition to its powerful engine and high mileage, the Grand Vitara comes with a range of features such as a digital driver display, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, heads-up display, panoramic sunroof, wireless smartphone connectivity, ventilated seats, ambient lighting, 360-degree camera, 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, anti-theft engine immobilizer, speed sensing door lock, and emergency brake flashing. These features make the Grand Vitara a strong contender in the SUV segment.
As for the pricing, the Grand Vitara is available in multiple variants with prices starting from 10.70 lakh rupees (ex-showroom) and going up to 19.90 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). The SUV competes with other popular models such as the Seltos, Hyundai Creta, and Toyota Highlander.
With its powerful engine, high mileage, and a host of modern features, the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is set to make a strong impact in the compact SUV segment. This new offering from Maruti Suzuki is a promising option for those looking for a practical and efficient SUV.
– Maruti Suzuki has introduced a powerful SUV with good mileage in the auto sector.
– The Grand Vitara SUV uses a 1.5 liter natural aspirated petrol engine and can produce 103bhp power and 136Nm torque.
– The company claims the vehicle can deliver a mileage of 21 km per litre and the strong hybrid variant can deliver up to 27.97 km per litre.
– The SUV features a digital driver display, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, head-up display, panoramic sunroof, wireless smartphone connectivity, ventilated seats, ambient lighting, 360-degree camera, 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, anti-theft engine immobilizer, speed sensing door lock, and other safety features.
– The price of the Grand Vitara SUV starts from 10.70 lakhs and goes up to 19.90 lakhs (ex-showroom) and competes with vehicles like the Seltos, Hyundai Creta, and Toyota Highlander in the market.