Honda, a leading brand in the two-wheeler segment, has been dominating the market with its popular motorcycles. The latest addition to its lineup is the Honda Livo 2023, which has been updated with OBD2 sensor and E20 fuel compliance, making it a favorite among bike enthusiasts. Let’s take a closer look at the updated features of the Honda Livo.
The Look and Design
The Honda Livo 2023 comes with a stylish and modern look, featuring new graphics and front visor. It retains its muscular fuel tank design and is equipped with tail lights, headlights, and a silencer. The overall design gives it a robust and attractive appearance, making it stand out in the crowd.
The Engine and Mileage
The motorcycle is powered by a 109.51cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine, generating 8.67 BHP power and 9.30 NM peak torque. It is paired with a 4-speed gearbox, and comes with OBD2 sensor, and ACG starter motor. The company claims that it delivers an impressive mileage of up to 60 kmpl, making it a fuel-efficient option for daily commuting.
The Honda Livo is packed with powerful features, including 18-inch alloy wheels, a 657mm long seat, telescopic front forks, tubeless tires, DC halogen headlamp, and a combi-brake system. These features enhance the overall riding experience and ensure a comfortable and safe ride for the rider.
The Honda Livo is available in two variants – drum and disc, and comes in three new color options – Athletic Blue Metallic, Matte Crust Metallic, and Black. The price of the Honda Livo ranges from INR 78,500 to INR 82,500 (ex-showroom), making it a competitive choice against other bikes in its segment.
Lastly, the Honda Livo 2023 is a strong contender in the motorcycle market, offering a perfect combination of style, performance, and fuel efficiency. Its updated features and competitive pricing make it a top choice for bike enthusiasts.
– Honda’s Livo bike is gaining popularity due to its powerful and stylish design, as well as impressive mileage.
– The new Honda Livo 2023 has updated graphics, front visor, and a muscular fuel tank design, making it visually appealing.
– The bike is equipped with a 109.51cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that generates 8.67 BHP power and 9.30 NM peak torque, and provides a mileage of up to 60 kmpl.
– Features of the Honda Livo include 18-inch alloy wheels, telescopic front forks, tubeless tires, DC halogen headlamp, and combi brake system.
– The bike is available in two variants, with three new color options, starting at a price of 78,500 rupees.