Tata Motors is gearing up to launch its highly anticipated electric car in the market, and people have been eagerly waiting for it for a long time. The launch date for this electric car has not been confirmed yet, but it has been the subject of discussion among people for quite some time.
The special electric micro SUV car from Tata has been undergoing testing for a while now, and it has been spotted several times during the testing phase. Recently, the car was seen undergoing testing, and it has been significantly modified in terms of exterior design compared to the petrol-diesel model.
The exterior design of this electric car from Tata has left people amazed, with features like bumper-mounted charging port and several other changes in the front grille. The hood also features full white LED DRL, and the electric model has specially designed alloy wheels compared to the regular model. Additionally, it comes with high-mounted stop lamp and rear wiper as well.
The highly discussed Punch EV from Tata is also expected to come with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity, electric sunroof, rear disc brakes, and electronic parking brakes. It may also feature two battery packs for extended range, as the company’s main focus is to provide a long-range for this electric vehicle. It is expected to offer a range of 200-300 kilometers on a full charge, with an ex-showroom price starting from 10 lakhs INR.
The launch of this electric car from Tata is highly anticipated, and it is expected to make a significant impact in the Indian market. With its innovative features and long-range capabilities, the Tata Punch EV has generated a lot of interest and excitement among consumers.
1. Tata Motors is set to launch its highly anticipated electric car in the Indian market, although the launch date is not yet confirmed.
2. The exterior design of the electric car has bumper-mounted charging ports and several modifications compared to the petrol-diesel model.
3. The car features full white LED DRL on the hood, special design alloy wheels, and high mounted stop lamps and rear wipers.
4. The car is expected to come with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity, electronic parking brake, and rear disk brakes, and an electric sunroof.
5. It may come with two battery packs for longer range, offering a range of 200-300 kilometers on a full charge, with an expected starting price of 10 lakhs rupees.