Kia Sonet Facelift Launch: South Korean company Kia, which took its first step in India in 2019, is fully prepared for its expansion. The company has announced the launch date of its new Kia Sonet facelift.
According to the company, the Kia Sonet facelift will be launched next week. This car was first launched in India in 2020 and now, after three years of success, the company is launching the facelift version of this car.
Kia India made the announcement on its social media platform, X, stating that the Kia Sonet facelift will be launched in December.
Many changes can be expected in the Kia Sonet facelift. The company has released a teaser on its official social media platform X. It is evident from this teaser that the Kia Sonet facelift may undergo significant changes in its exterior and interior. The teaser gives a glimpse of the front and interior of the car.
The teaser also indicates that the new car may come with a 10.25-inch touchscreen display. Additionally, there may be several changes in the car, including climate control. Changes in the exterior of the car are also anticipated.
Changes in the headlights and DRLs of the new Kia Sonet have been made. The fog lamp position has also been downgraded, and there may be some changes to the front grille.
There is no possibility of an engine change. The new car is expected to have a powertrain similar to the current Kia Sonet. The car comes with a 1.2-liter petrol engine, with the option of a 1-liter turbo petrol and diesel engine.
After entering the Indian auto market, this car will compete directly with Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Renault Kiger, and Nissan Magnite.
– Kia is preparing to launch the facelift version of the Sonet in India next week, which was first launched in India in 2020.
– The company announced the launch date of the Kia Sonet Facelift through their social media platform X, set to launch in December.
– The teaser released by the company suggests that there will be several changes to the exterior and interior of the car, such as a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, climate control, and changes to the headlights and DRLs.
– There may also be slight changes to the front grille and fog lamp position.
– There is no expectation of changes to the engine, with the new Sonet expected to have the same powertrain options as the current model, including a 1.2-liter petrol engine and the option for 1-liter turbo petrol and diesel engines.
– The Sonet will compete with the Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Renault Kiger, and Nissan Magnite in the Indian auto market.