The Hero Super Splendor New: Hero Motor Company’s two-wheeler vehicles are quite popular among the people of India. One of the main reasons for this is the company’s commuter bikes. But the main reason is that the company provides an excellent commuter bike at a very reasonable price. However, in the recent past, the company has not been able to introduce new commuter bikes in the Indian market, but instead has been updating the existing bikes. Now, the name of Hero Super Splendor is coming up in this regard.
According to sources within Hero Motor Company, Hero is working on a new commuter bike. It is said that the entire design of this commuter bike can be changed and many new features can be expected to be seen in it. The model of this bike had become quite old, which is the reason for the decline in sales of this bike. This is why this bike is being updated.
The Hero Super Splendor New may have a 124.5 cc air-cooled engine, capable of generating a power of 14.37 PS at 3000 rpm and a torque of 25 Nm at 2000 rpm. Additionally, for safety, the front tire can also be equipped with a disc brake.
In terms of mileage, the company sources claim that this bike can provide a mileage of up to 55 kmpl.
The bike may also have various new features such as Wi-Fi, dual-channel ABS, switchable ABS, navigation, service due indicator, mobile connectivity, Bluetooth, and LED tail light.
The starting ex-showroom price of the Hero Super Splendor New is expected to be around Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 95,000, according to company sources.
In the last, the Hero Super Splendor New is expected to bring a fresh new look and updated features to the commuter bike market in India. With its affordable pricing and innovative features, it is likely to appeal to a wide range of customers in the country.
– Hero Motor Company is working on a new commuter bike.
– The model of the bike is being updated due to low sales.
– The new bike will have a 124.5 cc air-cooled engine.
– The company sources claim that the new bike could provide a mileage of approximately 55 kmpl.
– The bike will also have new features such as Wi-Fi, double-channel ABS, switchable ABS, navigation, service due indicator, mobile connectivity, Bluetooth, and LED tail light.
– The starting ex-showroom price of the new Hero Super Splendor could range from approximately 90,000 rupees to 95,000 rupees.