The launch of the Tata Punch EV is on the horizon, although the company has not yet announced the launch date. This electric micro SUV has been spotted multiple times during testing, revealing many specifications from its testing models.
The recent model showcased several EV-specific cosmetic changes that set it apart from its regular model. It features a special front bumper-mounted charging port that grabs attention and some minor changes in the front grille. Additionally, it includes a full-LED DRL on the hood and specially designed alloy wheels, differentiating it from the regular model.
The Tata Punch EV comes with integrated cameras and a 360-degree surround camera system along with ORVM features. Other design highlights include roof rails, a shark-fin antenna, a high-mounted stop lamp, and a rear wiper, enhancing its appeal and functionality.
While the interior has not been revealed yet, reports suggest that the Tata Punch EV may include smartphone connectivity and a new and larger 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The inclusion of an electric sunroof makes the Punch EV the most affordable electric car in India to offer this feature. Its top trims also come with a new two-spoke steering wheel, a round-shaped display, an integrated gear selector dial, rear disc brakes, and an electronic parking brake.
Sharing similarities with the updated Nexon EV, the Tata Punch EV is expected to have two variants in its model lineup, including a mid-range (MR) and a long-range (LR) variant.
While official details about the powertrain have not been released yet, it is expected to include Tata’s Ziptron technology. Customers can choose from two battery pack options, capable of providing a range of approximately 200 to 300 kilometers on a full charge.
– The launch of the Tata Punch EV is coming soon, though the company has not announced the launch date yet.
– The testing models have revealed several specifications for the electric SUV, with many EV-specific cosmetic changes.
– The design includes a special front bumper-mounted charging port and some small changes to the front grill and headlamps.
– The integrated camera and 360-degree surround camera system with ORVM functionality will be featured, along with additional design highlights.
– The interior has not been revealed, but reports suggest it may include smartphone connectivity and a larger infotainment system.
– The inclusion of an electric sunroof makes the Tata Punch EV the most affordable electric car in India, with top trims including new features like a two-spoke steering wheel and rear disc brakes.
– There may be two variants in the model lineup, including a medium range and a long range variant, possibly with Tata’s Ziptron technology and the option of two battery packs providing a range of 200-300 km.