In today’s time, most people are running behind electric bikes and electric cars. India also is emerging as a big market for electric vehicles in front of the world. As a result, companies have started racing and have begun to take a big risk by bringing their electric vehicles into the country’s two-wheeler market.
With the increasing demand for the electric variant of the Honda Activa for a long time, the company was also considering launching it some time ago. However, now the company is planning to launch the electric bike first. It has also been reported that Honda is going to launch an electric bike in the Indian automobile market in the coming time.
It is worth mentioning that there are reports suggesting that Honda is planning to launch its bike in the Indian market in 2024. After that, it also plans to launch it in Japan and Europe. In this motorcycle, you will also see many excellent features that will make it completely different.
Honda has used excellent technology in the bike. It will be equipped with a swappable battery, so you will not have to worry about the range. Daisuke Mihara, Executive Officer of Honda Motorcycle and Power Products Electrification Business Development Unit, said, “In 2024, the company will launch a motorcycle with a swappable battery in India, and it will also be introduced in Japan and Europe.”
– Electric vehicles, especially bikes and scooters, are gaining popularity in India’s market.
– Honda is planning to launch its electric bike in the Indian market by 2024.
– The electric bike will also be launched in Japan and Europe.
– The bike will come with swappable batteries, eliminating range anxiety.
– Honda has used excellent technology in the bike, making it a unique offering in the market.