Bajaj Auto has launched a new model of the Chetak electric scooter and released all its features/specifications. It has launched two variants of this electric scooter, with the standard model priced at 1.15 lakh rupees and the top model at 1.21 lakh rupees. The company claims that the new model has increased the range by 5 kilometers compared to the previous model. The current model offers a range of 108km on a single charge, while it can now go up to 113km. The 2.9kWh battery pack is its biggest feature.
The new changes include an LCD display, which is the same in both variants. However, in some aspects, it seems to lag behind its current model, such as reducing its charger power. The Chetak electric currently comes with an 800w charger, but the new one has reduced it to 650w. This will increase the charging time, which previously took 3.50 hours, and now it has increased to 4.50 hours.
In the new model of Bajaj Chetak electric, there are no significant changes, and both sides are equipped with drum brakes, which is adequate in terms of safety. The digital display features a speedometer, odometer, battery charging indicator, distance to empty, clock, and side stand indicator.
Experts say that the price of Chetak is still a bit high in terms of features, but if the company comes up with some offers, it could be a deal maker. Speaking of challenges, doing business for Chetak in the Indian market is not going to be as easy because other companies are offering electric scooters with advanced features at the same price.
Ola Electric is leading in this, as it recently launched the S1X scooter, which is currently in high demand. You will have to visit a nearby showroom to book the scooter, where you will also get information about the finance plan.
In the last, Bajaj has made some improvements in the Chetak electric scooter, but it faces tough competition from other electric scooter manufacturers in the market. The price may be a barrier, but with the right marketing strategies, it can gain traction in the market.
– Bajaj Auto has launched a new model of the Chetak electric scooter and released all its features/specifications.
– The scooter is available in two variants, with the standard model priced at 1.15 lakh rupees and the top model at 1.21 lakh rupees.
– The new model boasts a range increase of 5 kilometers compared to the previous model, with a 2.9kWh battery pack being its biggest feature.
– However, some downgrades have been noted, such as a decrease in the power of the charger from 800w to 650w, resulting in an increase in charging time from 3.50 to 4.50 hours.
– Other features of the new Chetak electric model remain unchanged, with drum brakes on both sides and a digital display with various indicators.
– Experts suggest that the price of the Chetak is slightly high compared to its features, but potential offers from the company could change this.
– Competition in the Indian market for electric scooters remains tough, with other companies offering electric scooters with more advanced features at similar prices.
– Ola Electric, for example, recently launched the S1X scooter, which is gaining popularity, with bookings available at local showrooms along with information about finance plans.