Kia Sonet, the compact SUV, is set to launch its facelift model in December. The Kia Sonet has been considered one of the most affordable compact SUVs in the Indian car market since its launch in September 2020. The facelift model is expected to come with several new features that are sure to attract car enthusiasts.
Some of the new features include new tail lamps, an electric sunroof, LED headlamps, and dual-tone alloy wheels. Apart from changes in the car’s appearance, the cabin is also getting several new features. The Kia Sonet facelift will be available in three engine options – 1.2-liter petrol, 1.0-liter turbo petrol, and 1.5-liter diesel. It will also offer 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic, and 7-speed DCT transmission options, depending on the variant.
In terms of features and safety, the Kia Sonet facelift will come with a new dual-tone interior theme, air conditioning panel, semi-digital instrument cluster, floating touchscreen infotainment system, and mobile phone connectivity. The most advanced safety technology, ADAS, will also be included in the car.
Other safety features include central locking, 6 airbags, seat belt warning, traction control, tire pressure monitoring system, speed alert, and impact sensing auto door lock.
The current models of the Kia Sonet are priced at 7.79 lakh rupees for the petrol variant and 14.89 lakh rupees for the diesel variant (ex-showroom). The new Kia Sonet facelift is expected to be priced between 8 lakh rupees and 15 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). It will directly compete with other cars in the market such as the Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon, Citroen C3, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Nissan Magnite, and Renault Kiger.
The car is set to be launched on the 14th of December, and bookings will also begin on the same day. The launch and booking of the facelift model are expected to generate the same excitement that was witnessed during the launch of the Kia Seltos facelift. Both cars are known for their top-notch performance.
The anticipation is high, and car enthusiasts are eagerly awaiting the launch of the Kia Sonet facelift. With its attractive features and competitive pricing, it is expected to make a significant impact in the Indian car market for compact SUVs.
1. A facelift model of the Kia Sonet, the most affordable compact SUV in the Indian market, is set to be launched.
2. The car will include new features such as tail lamps, electric sunroof, LED headlamps, and dual-tone alloy wheels, as well as new features in the cabin.
3. The facelift model will be available with three engine options and four transmission options based on the variant.
4. The car will also feature new safety technology such as ADAS, along with central locking, airbags, seat-belt warning, traction control, and other safety features.
5. The expected price range for the new Kia Sonet facelift is between 8 lakh to 15 lakh rupees ex-showroom, making it a competitor to other popular cars in its segment.
6. The car is set to be launched on 14th December, with bookings opening on the same day, and is expected to compete with other cars known for their performance.
7. The launch of the new model follows the earlier launch of the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter.