In the current festive season, there is a boom in the automobile sector, especially in the demand for SUV cars. However, the main issue with SUV cars is the high prices, which often deter people from buying them. In this regard, the Nissan Magnite is being highlighted as an option for those considering purchasing an SUV with a limited budget. The Nissan Magnite is available at a starting price of just 6 lakhs, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious buyers.
The Nissan Magnite SUV is gaining attention for being one of the most feature-rich cars in its segment, surpassing its competitors like the Hyundai Exeter and Tata Punch. The car comes with a 1.0-liter natural aspirated petrol engine, which is capable of generating 72 PS power and 96 Nm torque. Additionally, it also offers a turbo-petrol manual with 100 PS power and 160 Nm torque, along with a turbo-petrol CVT engine. The company claims that the car offers a powerful mileage of 20.0 kilometers per liter, making it an efficient and cost-effective choice.
In terms of features, the Nissan Magnite SUV is equipped with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless smartphone charger, fully digital instrument cluster, 8-inch touchscreen, JBL sound system, push-button start/stop, cruise control, ABS, and dynamic control, reverse parking sensors, among other advanced and safety features.
As for the price, the Nissan Magnite SUV is priced starting at 5.97 lakh rupees (ex-showroom), going up to 11.02 lakh rupees (ex-showroom). It competes with cars like the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Exeter, and Tata Punch.
Overall, the Nissan Magnite SUV is emerging as a promising and affordable option for those looking to buy an SUV with a range of advanced features at a reasonable price.
– Currently, there is a buzz in the automobile sector, particularly in the SUV car segment, during the festive season.
– The Nissan Magnite SUV is being highlighted as a budget-friendly option, starting at 6 lakh rupees.
– The engine of the Nissan Magnite provides good mileage, with a 1.0-liter turbo-petrol engine and a manual gearbox, and is claimed to have strong mileage of 20.0 kilometers per liter.
– The SUV is equipped with advanced features such as wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless smartphone charger, digital instrument cluster, 8-inch touchscreen, JBL sound system, push-button start, cruise control, ABS, dynamic control, and reverse parking sensors.
– The price of the Nissan Magnite ranges from 5.97 lakh rupees to 11.02 lakh rupees and competes with cars like Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Exeter, and Tata Punch.