Finally, after months of anticipation, the Romanian car manufacturer Dacia has unveiled the all-new Duster at an international level. In India, the Dacia Duster will be sold under the French vehicle manufacturer Renault’s badge and will fill the void left by the highly popular previous generation Duster. Recently, a comprehensive video review of the two top-spec trims – Extreme and Journey of Dacia/Renault Duster has been shared online. This showcases all the unique details of the upcoming Duster.
The review of the Renault Duster is obtained from YouTube through Autogefühl. It begins with the presenter mentioning that this all-new Duster will be launched at a price of less than $20,000 (approximately 17 lakhs in Indian currency), which is a highly competitive price for a new vehicle in the European market. After that, they begin the detailed walkaround and review of this SUV.
Starting with the exterior design (Front), the presenter starts with the front side of the new Renault Duster, stating that this time, the compact SUV looks much stronger and refined. It features a completely new front fascia inspired by the Bigster concept SUV, and the main attraction of the front is its new Dacia logo. In India, the X-shaped logo will be replaced by the Renault logo, and it will feature completely new Y-shaped LED headlights. The main DRLs claim to have a wide Y-shape while the main headlight unit is placed underneath it. It is mentioned that the lower beam and other lights are LED; however, the high beam is kept halogen.
Then, they showcase a new and strong-looking front bumper with a large deep blue skid plate that extends all the way up. The presenter says that it features halogen fog lights on the lower part of the bumper and black plastic cladding.
Moving on to the side profile, they show that the company has tried using a new recycled material for the side cladding of this SUV. They mentioned that this new material is incorporated with dispersed sparks. Then they say that the top two trims – Extreme and Journey will get 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, and the lower trims will get 17-inch alloy wheels. They further state that the front door handle is traditional, while the rear door is integrated into the car’s doors. They say that overall, the side profile looks quite bold compared to the previous generation.
In terms of powertrain options, the presenter says that the new Duster will be presented with three different options. The first is a 1.0-liter three-cylinder LPG/CNG engine. The second is a 1.2-liter mild-hybrid engine that will produce around 130 bhp, and finally, a 1.4-liter four-cylinder hybrid engine that will provide around 140 bhp. Unfortunately, there will be no diesel powertrain option this time. It was not revealed which engine options will be available for India, but it is most likely that the Duster will be available for sale in India in 2026 after its launch in the European market next year.
Lastly, the all-new Renault Duster seems to have various upgrades and enhancements, making it a highly anticipated vehicle in the market. With its modern design, advanced features, and powerful engine options, it is set to make a strong impact when it hits the market.
1. After months of anticipation, Romanian car manufacturer Dacia has unveiled the new Duster on the international level.
2. The Dacia Duster will be sold in India under the French car manufacturer Renault’s badge and aims to fulfill the deficiencies of the previous generation Duster.
3. A detailed video review of the upcoming Duster’s two top-spec trims, Extreme and Journey, has been shared online, showcasing all the unique details of the upcoming model.
4. The exterior design of the new Duster features a completely new front fascia inspired by the Bigster concept SUV, with a new Dacia logo and LED headlights.
5. The side profile of the Duster includes new side cladding using recycled material and the availability of 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels on top trims and 17-inch alloy wheels on lower trims.
6. The rear of the Duster features new LED taillights, a larger rear tailgate, and a deep blue skid plate, providing a bold and off-road ready appearance.
7. The interior of the Duster includes modern features such as a layered dashboard, digital instrument cluster, 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and various comfort features.
8. The new Duster will be offered with three different powertrain options, including a 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine, a 1.2-liter mild hybrid engine, and a 1.4-liter four-cylinder hybrid engine, with no diesel option available.
9. The Duster is expected to be launched in the European market first in 2026, and then become available for sale in India.