If you are also thinking of buying a rugged engine bike and have not found any better option yet, then wait a little and after that you will have Royal Enfield’s Shotgun 650 in front of you. Yes, in the past few days, the base variant of the Shotgun, which is ready to be launched as a special edition, has been fully prepared to enter the market.
Some of the highlights of this bike are coming forward, in which it can be clearly seen how Royal Enfield is working to improve the experience of its customers. Not only this, the company is also planning to launch the Scrambler 650 next year. Both these bikes can be launched at the beginning of next year, and all the preparations related to the launch have been completed.
It is worth mentioning that the Special Edition of the Shotgun 650, which has been launched, has been manufactured in only 25 units and the fun thing is that all the units have been booked. All the features of the Shotgun 650 have been released.
In the front of it, 18 and rear 17 inch alloy wheels have been given, which, along with the suspension (front-upside down fork and rear- Twin Coil-Over Shocks), make the journey comfortable. Speaking of the engine, it will have a 648cc parallel-twin air-cooled engine, which is capable of generating 47ps of power and 52.3 nm of torque.
Talking about the features, it will get an analog speedometer, digital odometer, digital trip meter, dual-channel ABS, fuel gauge, and LED lights. Due to the presence of disc brakes on both sides, the safety level increases. Sources say that Royal Enfield will soon release the features of the Scrambler. Speaking of the price, the Shotgun can be launched at an ex-showroom price of 3.50 lakhs. With the arrival of these bikes, the company is going to strengthen its hold in a different segment, as soon as more information comes out, it will be shared.
– Royal Enfield is launching the base variant of the Shotgan 650, a rugged bike with a powerful engine
– The company is also planning to launch the Scrambler 650 next year
– Only 25 units of the special edition of the Shotgan 650 have been manufactured and all have been booked
– The bike comes with 18-inch front and 17-inch rear alloy wheels, suspension, and a 648cc parallel-twin oil-cooled engine
– Features include analog speedometer, digital odometer, dual-channel ABS, fuel gauge, and LED lights
– The bike is expected to be priced at 3.50 lakh rupees ex-showroom, strengthening the company’s position in a new segment