The Maruti Baleno has emerged as the most popular car after the Swift in the market. It is becoming the pride of people’s homes due to its amazing features and stylish look, all at an affordable price. Maruti is already known for its budget-friendly cars, and the Baleno is no exception. Even in its base variant, the company has provided features like ESP (Electronic Stability Program) and Hill Hold Assist. Let’s take a closer look at this car.
In terms of engine power, there have been no changes made to the Maruti Baleno. It comes with a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine that generates a power of 89Bhp and a torque of 113Nm. This engine comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox. The petrol variant provides a mileage of up to 22.94 kmpl, while the CNG variant provides a mileage of 30.61 km/kg.
The Maruti Baleno is packed with a plethora of new safety features. It includes driver and passenger airbags, speed alert, seat belt reminder, electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) with anti-lock braking system (ABS), reverse parking sensors, brake assist, and seat-belt tensioners. Additionally, it is equipped with high-intensity discharge (HID) projector headlamps, LED taillamps, auto climate control, rear defogger, power windows, keyless entry, central locking, and a semi-digital instrument panel.
In terms of advanced features and connectivity, the Maruti Baleno includes surround sound system, head-up display, integrated turn-by-turn navigation, and over-the-air (OTA) updates. It also comes standard with ESP and Hill Hold Assist, which reduce the risk of skidding and rolling back on slopes. With all these new features, driving the Baleno promises to be an excellent experience.
Speaking of its price, the base variant of the Maruti Baleno has seen an increase of up to Rs. 12,000, bringing its price to Rs. 6.56 lakh (ex-showroom).
Maruti Baleno continues to gain popularity as it combines impressive features, safety, and connectivity options, all at an affordable price. It is indeed a car that adds a touch of elegance to any household.
– Maruti Baleno is currently the most popular car in the market, especially among bike users.
– The car is known for its incredible features and stylish look at an affordable price.
– The base variant of Maruti Baleno includes features such as ESP and hill hold assist.
– The engine of Maruti Baleno remains unchanged, with a 1.2-liter petrol engine generating 89Bhp power and 113Nm torque. It comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox and provides good mileage.
– Maruti Baleno includes various safety features such as airbags for both driver and passengers, speed alerts, seat belt reminders, ABS, EBD, reverse parking sensors, and brake assist.
– It also comes with additional features like projector headlamps, LED taillamps, auto climate control, rear defogger, power windows, keyless entry, central locking, and semi-digital instrument panel.
– Advanced features include surround sensor audio system, head-up display, integrated turn-by-turn navigation, and over the air (OTA) updates. It also includes ESP and hill hold assist for added safety.
– The prices for Maruti Baleno start from 6.56 lakhs (ex-showroom), with a price increase of up to 12,000 rupees on the base variant.