Maruti Baleno is making waves in the market as one of the most popular and affordable luxury cars. With its impressive features and attractive design, it is becoming a symbol of pride for many households. Maruti is known for its budget-friendly cars, and the Baleno is no exception. Even in the base variant, the company has provided features like ESP and Hill Hold Assist.
Talking about the engine power of the Maruti Baleno, it comes with a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine, which generates a power of 89Bhp and torque of 113Nm. It is equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox. The petrol version of the car offers a mileage of up to 22.94 kmpl, while the CNG variant provides a mileage of 30.61 km/kg.
Safety features have been given a lot of importance in the Maruti Baleno. It includes driver and passenger airbags, speed alert, seat belt reminder, electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) with anti-lock braking system (ABS), reverse parking sensors, brake assist, and seat-belt tensioners. In addition, it also comes with features like halogen projector headlamps, LED taillamps, auto climate control, rear defogger, power windows, keyless entry, central locking, and a semi-digital instrument panel.
Connectivity features have also been incorporated in the Maruti Baleno, including surround sensor audio system, head-up display, integrated turn-by-turn navigation, and over-the-air (OTA) updates. Standard features like ESP and Hill Hold Assist have been added to enhance safety, reducing the risk of accidents.
The price of the Maruti Baleno starts from Rs. 6.56 lakh (ex-showroom), with a slight increase of Rs. 12,000 in its base variant. Overall, the Maruti Baleno offers a combination of affordability, luxury, safety, and advanced features, making it an excellent choice for car buyers.
– Maruti Baleno is a affordable and luxurious car with high mileage and standard safety features.
– It is the most popular car after Swift among buyers who own bikes.
– The base variant of Baleno comes with features like ESP and Hill-hold assist.
– The engine of Baleno remains unchanged, with a 1.2 liter petrol engine capable of generating 89Bhp power and 113Nm torque.
– It offers mileage of up to 22.94 kmpl in the petrol version and 30.61km/kg in the CNG variant.
– It comes with added safety features such as driver and passenger airbags, speed alert, seat belt reminder, ABS, and reverse parking sensor.
– It also offers features like projector headlamps, LED taillamps, auto climate control, rear defogger, power windows, keyless entry, central locking, and semi-digital instrument panel.
– It includes advanced features for connectivity such as surround sound audio system, head-up display, integrated turn-by-turn navigation, and OTA updates.
– The price of the base variant of Maruti Baleno has increased by 12,000 rupees, making it priced at 6.56 lakh rupees (ex-showroom).